WELL FIRST WEEK & WEIGH IN COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bambi, 29 September 2006 Social URL.

1. bambi

bambi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Went for my first weIgh in today. Feelin happy and a bit dissapointed at the same time as i have lost 6 pounds, yay, but i hoped to loose as much as i heard others have lost which can be 9 pounds. Oh well at least I have lost, onwards and upwards, or maybe that should be onwards and downwards :D .

Last edited: 29 September 2006
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Six pounds is almost half a stone! That is some achievement in a week. Well done!

4. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    OMG, you lost 6lbs and you're disappointed? I lost 4lbs in my first week, some people lose even less. Yeah OK some people lose loads more but I think these tend to be people who have more to lose. If you were on Weight Watchers, you'd be celebrating a 6lb loss after a whole month or something and as Flopster says, it's almost HALF A STONE. Woo-hoo.

5. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Whooo great weight loss
    Well done bambi

6. bambi

bambi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yer dont get me wrong I am pleased but my councilor lost 9lb in her first wk and only had about 2 stone to loose so less than me. She did say I should try for much more water intake though cos im strugglin with even 2 ltrs and that if i manage to up it I may loose even better next wk. I was never a big drinker though and I never drank water, I have the flavouring though which helps but I feel like im drinkin constantly yet only gettin through about 2 ltrs still.

7. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    The water can be difficult to begin with but you will get used to it and it really does make a big difference.

I try to keep a glass by my side all the time and every time it's empty I go and refill it. That way I get the excercise of walking to the tap and to the loo!

Just off to fill up and empty out now acutally!

8. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Try drinling the water at room temp the orange in hot water i think is yummy.

9. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As said before.. nearly half a stone and you will be on form for a big loss next week if you up your water.. 2 or 3 weeks and you'll have lost a stone.. not many diets can say that! :D

Keep up the great work.. it gets easier and you'll soon be shedding the stones! ;)

((Hugs))

10. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    As libbie said - try drinking your water at room temp

I always add about an inch of boiling or hot water to my pint glass of tap water.

It seems to go down much easier when it's near body temp

Last edited: 29 September 2006
  11. bambi

bambi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I still dont quite get the consept of why the water makes u loose weight quicker, is it because you r flushin the fat away from ketosis somehow??

12. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Yeah - you're flushing out all the toxins

13. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Champess glad I am not the only mad one tthats adds boiling water to my glass of cold water.

14. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Well I never, I thought it was only me!

They think I am mad at work but even the room temp water from our water dispenser is too cold so I always ask for an inch of water in it out of the kettle.

It works doesn't it, makes it easier to glug:)

We must have been separated at birth;)

15. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi bambi
    Well done you 6lbs is fab xx
    I hate water and Im like you I dont drink hardly at all(well unless im out on the town :eek: hic )But I started LL SSing Thursday and I have drunk 5 litres Thursday and 41/2 litres Yesterday........so it can be done :) Try and find the best time of day for you to drink where you know you'll be near a loo,Im usually in most mornings so I try to get 2 litres in then then in late after noon another 2,IF YOU THINK TO YOURSELF I'LL HAVE GREAT LOSSES IF I JUST DRINK THE WATER THEN YOU'LL DO IT.
    xxc

16. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I'm another one who adds boiling water to a glass of cold water. I just can't drink it cold. People look at me like I'm mad when I go in shops and ask for bottles that haven't been in the fridge.

Bambi 6lbs is still a great loss. I was dissapointed my first week but I don't mind now because it still keeps coming off faster than on any other diet.

17. Gem Dec 17th 06

Gem Dec 17th 06 Full Member

That is a BRILLIANT loss, well done you!

:D

Gemx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.