WELL FIRST WEEK & WEIGH IN COMPLETE

bambi

Went for my first weIgh in today. Feelin happy and a bit dissapointed at the same time as i have lost 6 pounds, yay, but i hoped to loose as much as i heard others have lost which can be 9 pounds. Oh well at least I have lost, onwards and upwards, or maybe that should be onwards and downwards :D .

Last edited:
Six pounds is almost half a stone! That is some achievement in a week. Well done!

OMG, you lost 6lbs and you're disappointed? I lost 4lbs in my first week, some people lose even less. Yeah OK some people lose loads more but I think these tend to be people who have more to lose. If you were on Weight Watchers, you'd be celebrating a 6lb loss after a whole month or something and as Flopster says, it's almost HALF A STONE. Woo-hoo.

Yer dont get me wrong I am pleased but my councilor lost 9lb in her first wk and only had about 2 stone to loose so less than me. She did say I should try for much more water intake though cos im strugglin with even 2 ltrs and that if i manage to up it I may loose even better next wk. I was never a big drinker though and I never drank water, I have the flavouring though which helps but I feel like im drinkin constantly yet only gettin through about 2 ltrs still.

The water can be difficult to begin with but you will get used to it and it really does make a big difference.

I try to keep a glass by my side all the time and every time it's empty I go and refill it. That way I get the excercise of walking to the tap and to the loo!

Just off to fill up and empty out now acutally!

As said before.. nearly half a stone and you will be on form for a big loss next week if you up your water.. 2 or 3 weeks and you'll have lost a stone.. not many diets can say that! :D

Keep up the great work.. it gets easier and you'll soon be shedding the stones! ;)

((Hugs))

Yer dont get me wrong I am pleased but my councilor lost 9lb in her first wk and only had about 2 stone to loose so less than me. She did say I should try for much more water intake though cos im strugglin with even 2 ltrs and that if i manage to up it I may loose even better next wk. I was never a big drinker though and I never drank water, I have the flavouring though which helps but I feel like im drinkin constantly yet only gettin through about 2 ltrs still.

Hi bambi
Well done you 6lbs is fab xx
I hate water and Im like you I dont drink hardly at all(well unless im out on the town :eek: hic )But I started LL SSing Thursday and I have drunk 5 litres Thursday and 41/2 litres Yesterday........so it can be done :) Try and find the best time of day for you to drink where you know you'll be near a loo,Im usually in most mornings so I try to get 2 litres in then then in late after noon another 2,IF YOU THINK TO YOURSELF I'LL HAVE GREAT LOSSES IF I JUST DRINK THE WATER THEN YOU'LL DO IT.
xxc

I'm another one who adds boiling water to a glass of cold water. I just can't drink it cold. People look at me like I'm mad when I go in shops and ask for bottles that haven't been in the fridge.

Bambi 6lbs is still a great loss. I was dissapointed my first week but I don't mind now because it still keeps coming off faster than on any other diet.

Back