Well hello....I'm still here!

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
Hi fellow Lipotrimmers,i'm still here only just!

Good to see so many new faces and good luck on your lipotrim journey,this diet is the bees knees.

I haven't been around lately as things have been pretty bad at home.
My husband broke his leg 2 weeks sunday and unfortunately things have not been good. He has broken both bones and they had to operate immediately,was hospitalised for ten days and only came home mid week. There is a major risk of blood clots(also runs in family)i have to inject him every evening to help prevent it. I also had the first week off work and had to go back this week,shattered i am.

When someone breaks there leg you automatically think it's in plaster for 6 weeks and given crutches,but it hasn't been that simple. It is broken good and proper and it is non weight bearing for upto 4 months.

So it has been pretty stressful to say the least,we were due to go on holidays tomorrow but obviously can't.

I have struggled LT wise since everything has gone on and to be fair i am not one to crack easily but these last few weeks have just knocked me sideways. The stress of everything.
I haven't put on but i know i haven't lost much either,didn't make weigh in last week but due to go tomorrow. Things are starting to get a little easier and i will be back on track in no time, im not a quitter, i have come this far and sure going to continue as i am two thirds of the way and my goal is not far off.

God it does sound like you have been through so much . Fantastic that you are so committed to getting back on track . You have done so well you deserve to get to goal. Come on here and chat to us if the stress is getting to you .

What a rotten time you've had.

I hope your weigh in goes well tomorrow.

Sometimes there's much more important things than dieting though isn't there.

Take care

Ah that's terrible, hope your WI goes well tomorrow but sure not to worry you can get back into things x

So sorry to hear your having a rough time. Hope things get a little easier for you soon. Wish your hubby a speedy recovery from us all.
jox

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2..
2. to lose a stone
3. to drop a dress size
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb was 13st 8.5lb now 13st 1lb
wk 2

oh gosh honey, my sympathy with you, I know what its like I damaged by ankle very badly and ended up having four months off, so can empathise with your other half, just keep going if you can, but at the end of the day life is more important. Take care x

I was wondering where you've been. We started this only 1 day apart so I've missed you!

So sorry you've been going through such a rough time. Pass on my best wishes to your hubby. Hope he recovers well from this.

Big pat on the back to you for coping with all of this and when you are ready to get back on LT I know you will do it.

So glad you're back on here and best wishes to you both.

Blimey! Stress out city! As always there are silver linings to everything! Imagine if hed broken both of his arms aswell???? LOL At least you dont have to wipe anything!

LOL Nice one Jack!

Oodles of sympathy Slinky and lots of **hugs** ...... tough times I know.

Do what you can and don't beat yourself up!

Best of luck! x

sounds like you are having a right old time of it honey! i hope everything gets better soon :D x

wooo well done :D:D

Wow!! Well done!! x

Back