Well hello there

Lothaerna

Let's do this....
Hi all,

I am 28 y.o female in northern Ireland.

Started with weight watchers a few days ago, but I have been so hungry. Thinking of switching to slimming world, as a lot of people have said it's more filling.

My biggest problem is I always seem to need a sugar fix, and I drink a lot of tea with milk and sugar!

Hopefully I will get to my target weight, I'd like to be 11stone or less. Currently weigh 14stone, and I'm only 5'4". :(

Hopefully joining this forum will provide some additional support.

Thanks for reading.
Loth

Hi and welcome. Both SW and WW work. Stick with WW as the new plan is out tomorrow. And give it a few weeks before deciding.

Irene xx

hello and welcome !!
Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Hey Loth and :welcome2: to the forums - you are the same weight as me when I started and you're also the same height so I know how big being 14st makes you feel - I now weigh 12st 8lbs and have lost that weight simply by cutting back my portions and exercising more.

One thing I have cut out is sugar in my tea. It wasn't easy but I weaned myself off it - I used to have 2 sugars in my tea. I gradually cut it down more and more until now I have none. Now you might not be able to do the no sugar at all if you like sweet tea but its honestly really helped me to lose weight so maybe if you just cut back on the sugar? Or have less cuppa's a day? I know its not easy.

Have a look around and hopefully I'll see you around and get to see some of your losses too :) Chat soon and good luck :) X

Hi miss mango, I've already cut back from two to one. The other day my friend for got to put sugar in my tea and I had it anyway! So I think I could get used to it! :)

First weigh in tomorrow and so I will post my weight and let you know how I got on in my first week! :)

Thanks for the comments and support! It's good to know that someone else is having positive results.

Hi and welcome to the forum! i love my cups of tea,coffee and i just found that i couldnt do without the sugar,so i now have 2 canderel tabs in my hot drinks,and im happy with that.

my diet contains very little sugars so i was happy to just have the sweetner.
good luck with the diet you choose.

xo

Welcome and good luck losing the weight.

Bunny I find that sweetner leaves a bad aftertaste and makes me not enjoy my tea so much.

Started drinking green tea and lemon which is nice! :)

Welcome and good luck on your weight loss. I also have a very sweet tooth especially when it comes to cups of tea (at least 3 heaps spoons!) I would have sweetener when I really needed a cup of tea, but now I have pretty much cut tea out. Instead I have hot squash if I need a warm drink.

Back