Well hello there!

MuchHappier

So I'll start by saying I've already lost 40 pounds. I weighed 191 in January and now I weigh about 150. I was in the Army for 3 years and when I got out things kinda went south, well even at the end of my enlistment I was still kinda hefty. I contribute my emotional dramas with my weight gain and have since been on the much happier path. I feel amazing about my weight lose, my husband seems to be enjoying it ;) and everyone is telling me how good I look. Now my problem, my goal weight was at 145 to 135. When I lost weight at first it just practically slid off but now...not even a pound. I understand that with less weight I'm required to eat less and workout more. I feel as if I'm working out more, I'm running about 30 mins a day and do my weight training and some ufc training...I would ASSUME this would be enough for my metabolism to get its butt in gear but it's not working. I understand I should eat even less but understand it took me this long to finally get used to drinking skim milk and eating rice cakes as snacks. If anyone has any advice or helpful diet foods I would deeply appreciate it. I will even set my mark for 135 pounds since today I woke up feeling extra motivated. 15 pounds is all I want now, I've done it before and I can do it again!

Back