well here goes again

skyegirl

well here I am again, only this time I am horrendously overweight!! last was on here doing xenical and lost quite a bit of weight but got fed up with taking pills, now I have weighed my self this morning and I am weighing in at 14 stone Urghhhhh!! I am only 5ft 2in so thats seriously obese, I am going to try the slimming world plan, but not going to classes as I live on Isle of Skye and we don't have anything like that on here, and I am a complete scrooge so would rather not pay all that money out for online when I can use your guys support...hopefully xx so I would like to lose 4 stone in total anymore and I look like a saggy old bag, I am 45, on HRT and am finding it quite difficult as I get older to lose weight, any tips would be appreciated, anyway I look forward to popping my first loss with any luck next week :)

well day 2 : yesterday went fine no problems although I had to substitute white bread for wholemeal as I didn't have any, I bought ryvita's today which I prefer, so all good.
Food diary for day one: breakfast was 2 poached duck eggs (from my ducks), tinned toms, a few baked beans (not so keen) and tinned mushrooms
lunch: tinned salmon sandwich with spinnach
Dinner: Jacket potato, tinned sardines in tom sauce, a few beans (yuk), rest of mushrooms from breakie topped with 30g of cheese with a
and a big green salad
food diary for day 2: breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs on white toast (1)
Lunch: egg with 15g low fat mayo sandwich and the rest of tinned salmon from yesterday
Dinner: will be: slow cooker chilli with swede, parsnip and soya mince with rice and salad

I had my 2 and a half year old grandaughter today as my daughters fish tank sprung a leak all over their carpet ,
so we were painting and sticking all morning, then off to daughters to drop off said wee one, where my DD gave me her stock of xenical, so I may take that for a month or so to speed things up, but although it did work before as I don't eat much fat anyway it didn't have much to work on, but with all this oily fish and eggs I may be making friends with the loo slightly more, I'll see how it goes, well thats me for today, will report tomorrow how I get on with the rest of the day. xxx

My dinner was lovely last night and I was so full on so little, this morning I had a can of baked beans and 2 ryvitas, for lunch I had homemade houmus (no oil), ryvitas, cooked chicken and a green salad and tonight I am having the chilli again but probably with a BP this time, exercise was a nice walk with my dd and grandaughter. Oh and I managed to stomach a banana, this from the fruit hating woman ha ha.

Last edited:
Been eating the chilli for the last 3 nights last night with rice again, tonight is tomatoe pasta made by my DH, I have had the rest of the home made houmous for braekie this morning with ryvitas, not sure what I will have for lunch yet, not feeling hungry apart from last thing at night but thats just habit, I always ate toast in the evenings in front of the tv, I have continued to manage to eat my bananas 2 yesterday, never had so much fruit since my mother used to force me, don't think I could stomach any other varieties just yet...ha ha

Had one of those Batchelors pasta n sauce chicken and mushroom flavour and a big pile of spinach for lunch, can't say I really enjoyed the pasta, bit bland so shan't be having it again, and tonight I am going to make Lasagne with soya mince (dried) and white sauce made from egg and fat free natural yog, Oh snack this morning was a banana. So far no ill effects from taking the xenical along side SW, but time will only tell whether it actually makes any difference to losses. I'm actaually quite supprised that I don't feel hungry, I've all but cut out bread and I'm even not hving to take my usual renetidine for heartburn which is great, don't feel any slimmer yet but with so much bulk to shift I know thats not going to happen in just a few days ha ha.

Well its Saturday already, I am amazed at how fast this week has gone. I was up really early this morning which is usual but not enjoyable, this morning I felt alert and rested normally I feel crap so another good side effect of the diet. I live on the isle of Skye up here in the north west highlands of Scotland and the weather is glorious today, I'm very luck as I live right on the Lochside facing Dunvegan Tables, its a beautiful view.I work in the local hotel for most of the year but we have shut over the winter so I have been here at home reading and lazing about, with easter coming up very fast I shall be back at work seeing to all the hundreds of tourists from far and wide we have visit every year, I love it. We moved here 6 years ago from Essex with our 3 daughters who have all since moved out (yey), My eldest now lives in Ireland and has a 2 year old daughter, my middle one lives here in the village with her partner and nearly 3 year old daughter and my youngest lives a few miles away in Portree with her partner, we have a chocolate labrador called Poppy, 3 cats, a ferret, 5 ducks and a hooded crow we rescued as a baby last year called Tipi, she's an absolute scream and a complete aghoraphobic, we have a boat which we go out in whenever we can, me DH, Poppy and Tipi, Dh is a model boat builder/fisherman. Phew...well there's me.
So diet....I had beans and a slice of wholemeal toast this morning.
I shall try and upload some photo's of my home surroundings if I can.

Congratulations! That's a fantastic first week result :) Keep it up x

Well its been a poo week here, first my dh had problems with a customer resulting in no money...the sky box went caput, the weather has been horrible, its blowing a gale out there and is baltic temperatures, I had a bit of a blip and had one too many vodkas which will probably result in me putting on all the weight I lost, but the good news is I've been back on track since Thursday, right now I ma going to attempt to put some washing out on the line and hope it doesn't end up in the outer hebrides, my house is freezing and my ducks have stopped laying...grrr, roll on end of march when I go back to work and hopefully my money worries will be less for the next 8 months...sorry to whinge on ha ha

Back