well,here goes another week,hope i dont sts

gonnabesmall

is doin this
after a really massive gain...7lb...in a week last week i was determined to do a exellent week.i done green days as i usually do ee,i was 100%,didnt cheat or nibble or pick or anything.i weighed on saturday to find i was exactley the same :confused:
i know a 7lb gain in a week is awfull but ive just had the worst july in history,so many bad things had happened all within a couple of weeks,if i told you youd never beleive me.

so back on ee this week and im hoping to lose,well the 7lb would be nice but cant see that happening but somekind of loss would be good.

i was 11st 6lb a fortnight ago,im now 11st 12lb.its so annoying,that was the lightest ive ever been and i was only 3lb away from my 3 stone target.

any suggestions on how i can have a fab loss this week .at the moment im having a fruit overload

sorry,rant over x

what about having ago at success express or some red days? unless your a veggie i always have a good week with red? try lots of fish as well as that always helps? good luck! xx

fingers crossed you dont sts!
im hoping to not sts tonight too!

im not a lover of fish really,i will eat cod but got to really fancy it.i always feel really hungry on red days so dont really do them.i usually have really good losses on ee but when i had that massive gain i thought id try green to see if i could shirt it a bit quicker but no,nothing . gonna be 100% again this week and maybe il have a good loss,fingers crossed,weigh in on sat x

Try having more food with the SS symbol and drink more water (that seems to help). You only have 5.5lbs to lose, so don't be too hard on yourself as normally those last few lbs come off slower than normal. You will get there, but "enjoy the ride" :)

you will do it!!!!!

I tried mostly green days after a gain and managed a 4lb loss - beans are superspeed so try and eat plenty of them! I also ate a hell of a lot of strawberries - again superspeed x x x

Last edited:
ah yes well you might wanna eat them seperately!

Sorry yeah i meant superspeed not superfree - These superspeeds are supposed to melt the weight away!

I'm afraid I haven't been doind the 1/3 superfree thing very well but it deosn't seem to have affected my losses so far. This is only my third week though so time will tell.

Someone told me peas are not super free either or sweetcorn. I still tend to add peas to things though coz I love them.

I am making a moroccan chicken and chickpea stew tonight can't wait :eating:x

Back