well,here goes another week,hope i dont sts

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gonnabesmall, 2 August 2010 Social URL.

1. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    after a really massive gain...7lb...in a week last week i was determined to do a exellent week.i done green days as i usually do ee,i was 100%,didnt cheat or nibble or pick or anything.i weighed on saturday to find i was exactley the same :confused:
    i know a 7lb gain in a week is awfull but ive just had the worst july in history,so many bad things had happened all within a couple of weeks,if i told you youd never beleive me.

so back on ee this week and im hoping to lose,well the 7lb would be nice but cant see that happening but somekind of loss would be good.

i was 11st 6lb a fortnight ago,im now 11st 12lb.its so annoying,that was the lightest ive ever been and i was only 3lb away from my 3 stone target.

any suggestions on how i can have a fab loss this week .at the moment im having a fruit overload

sorry,rant over x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ally7997

ally7997 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(20.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    what about having ago at success express or some red days? unless your a veggie i always have a good week with red? try lots of fish as well as that always helps? good luck! xx

4. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    fingers crossed you dont sts!
    im hoping to not sts tonight too!

5. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    im not a lover of fish really,i will eat cod but got to really fancy it.i always feel really hungry on red days so dont really do them.i usually have really good losses on ee but when i had that massive gain i thought id try green to see if i could shirt it a bit quicker but no,nothing . gonna be 100% again this week and maybe il have a good loss,fingers crossed,weigh in on sat x

6. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Try having more food with the SS symbol and drink more water (that seems to help). You only have 5.5lbs to lose, so don't be too hard on yourself as normally those last few lbs come off slower than normal. You will get there, but "enjoy the ride" :)

7. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah i did think about eating a lot of ss food.i will get there AGAIN its so annoying though that ive lost it once and now il have to lose it again

8. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    you will do it!!!!!

9. moomintrolljen

moomintrolljen Will be thin god dammit!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I tried mostly green days after a gain and managed a 4lb loss - beans are superspeed so try and eat plenty of them! I also ate a hell of a lot of strawberries - again superspeed x x x

Last edited: 2 August 2010
  10. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks luverick i am determined.moomintrolljen i LOVE beans and strawberries will definatley do that uumm wonder what they like at the same time ha ha

11. moomintrolljen

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    ah yes well you might wanna eat them seperately!

12. Krissybaby

Krissybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry to hear you've had a bad month, hope things are getting better for you now.

I've only ever done extra easy so I can't really compare but i would think eating lots of beans would help because of the extra fibre. It will "clear you out" so to speak...ahem ;)xx

13. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    beans on toast for dinner for me then,i love beans but do find on ee i dont have them cos there not part of the superfree food,they are ss but they not part of the 1/3rd you sposed to have,does that make sense.i usually have peas cos there on the list as part of your 3rd superfree.god im confusing myself now x

14. moomintrolljen

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry yeah i meant superspeed not superfree - These superspeeds are supposed to melt the weight away!

15. Krissybaby

Krissybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm afraid I haven't been doind the 1/3 superfree thing very well but it deosn't seem to have affected my losses so far. This is only my third week though so time will tell.

Someone told me peas are not super free either or sweetcorn. I still tend to add peas to things though coz I love them.

I am making a moroccan chicken and chickpea stew tonight can't wait :eating:x

16. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    gosh wouldent that be a lot easier somthing to melt away your unwanted weight x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.