Well here goes! Day 1 Wednesday 15th August

Good luck, but just to let you know its Wednesday :( your a day ahead :( I wish it was Thursday and believe me sometimes i wish i smoked! Have a good day and keep drinking the water! x

good luck for your start you ll be fine just keep glugging the water, i do find that i smoke more think it s boredom of not eating but when i m at goal i ll be stopping that to

Indeed it is wednesday -see I'm delirious already! How can I edit it?

I meant to start thursday because it was bin day and i could get rid of all my food but I saw my CC last night had my fish and chips!! and it just seemed right to start!

Dumped the contents of my fridge and cupboards into black bags and out into the rain!

I meant to start thursday because it was bin day and i could get rid of all my food but I saw my CC last night had my fish and chips!! and it just seemed right to start!

lol. I had fish and chips after my first meeting with CDC as well... I dont think my belly could cope with a large fish and chips anymore though, its full up after a meal of chicken salad.

luke

You puff away lol .... i gave up 2 and half years ago then put weight on ... now i'm dealing with that ... are you on 4 shakes aday .. shake em down lol Good luck and keep posting really help

Indeed it is wednesday -see I'm delirious already! How can I edit it?

Dumped the contents of my fridge and cupboards into black bags and out into the rain!

don't edit it! people will think i can't read! LOL fish and chips mmmmmm what i would do for a portion! :( i think I'll always be able to manage to eat them! ) I had chicken sandwich and chips the night before i started, it was lovely! x

is it up to 15 mins that you can go back an edit it , if not you can still get it done by the site , i have read it , might be in the FAQ have a look ... Think we all have done that luke and not thought we could edit it but you can its on the post itself that you posted look for it at the bottom off the post but i think its to late for you todo it now After you post go look at your post ... you will see edit click it and it will let you do it then save then it puts it back for you , like i have just done

Edit Its wednesday

Thought for the day!

Why do men have such small bladders?

Think I'm going to have to self catheterise!:eek:

hehe ... yes if i know i'm going out i try not to drink , it does rule your life abit like when i was in town yesterday could only stay down there an hour as the loo was calling .. don't care much for public loo's hehe , be good if we could fit one of them short term lol

Hi Luke,

Just wanted to say best of luck!! I start today also ... been to the gym for a run (guessing that'll be the last for a while :rolleyes:) to try and use up some excess carbs. Hoping to be in ketosis sooner rather than later! Keep drinking water xx

May the force be with you Luke! (corny I know!! :rolleyes: )

Hi Luke, have edited it for you!!!

If its your own post you can edit for 15 mins after, if not give one of the mods a shout and we'll do it for you!!!

Good luck x

Been to the toilet 4 times in 2 hours ^ only drank a litre of water so far!
can anyone beat that?

Think I'm going to have to move my computer onto the bathroom windowsill!

Starving - not working today decided to have a half pack of veg soup - YUK - I truly hope the other soups taste better!!

Make that 5 :(

I wonder if I'm in ketosis yet!

Damn to I have to drink another cup of this gloop later??

i don't have any soups, just 3 shakes a day and a peanut bar. I prefer the shakes, vanilla is lovely! I've just drunk my first litre of water, only 3 more to go! x

Welcome Luke - good to see you are keeping a sense of humour! The toilet trips just become part of life I'm afraid!! I too am a smoker and I warn you now my consumption of them has gone up. Want to eat - have a ciggie, don't want to eat - have a ciggie etc etc etc

Good luck
Georgie
x

hello and welcome luke well you seem to be in the right frame of mind to do this diet this is a fantasiic diet and it work well if you stick to it 100% the first week is blinkin hard but so worth it you should normally go into ketoies between 3-5 days some do it in less some maybe more but be strong and you,ll have a great surprise at you first weigh in and that,ll really motivate you the loo does become you closest friend for a good few days i,m afraid !but its worth it !!
good luck
debbie

Luke its all sent to try us , ketosis have you got the sticks to test , but i don't think that kicks in yet lol not on day one lol ! Soups on CD not good but i think after say a few weeks you really don't care lol

Anybody know anywhere that sells XXXL adult pampers?

I need to go out and buy a microwave!

Back