Well here goes!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Freedom, 17 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Freedom

Freedom Member

Hi all.

Just thought I would say Hi as I am joining again! Started Celebrity Slim on Monday for the second time...didn't last too long before as I wasn't actually ready to loose weight. Saying that, this is the first time I have actually felt really motivated to weight loss - fingers crossed that continues. The shakes are delicious and I am really enjoying being able to have my evening meal with my partner. Having been on lighterlife, cambridge and all the others - this is my fave so far! I love it!

Can't wait to catch up with you all.

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

hi - hope it works for you this time :)

4. Freedom

Freedom Member

thank you...fingers crossed!

5. Jen-xx

Jen-xx New Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Low Calorie
    Hi everyone, Ive decided to give the celebrity slim diet a go!! ive got a rowlands chemist near my home so im going to go tomorrow and buy the starter pack, not heard too much about it but maybe thats a good thing! i thought about trying the lighter life lite but thoughtit was really expensive at £48 a week - hoping this is a lot less!!!

6. Freedom

Freedom Member

Hiya Jen - good luck with it.

It's much cheaper than LL and imo much better! When I did LL it was £66 a week!!
    CS costs about £25....much better!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.