well here i am again lost 6 stone became CWPC and now back to lose 2 stone

kerryberry

Silver Member
I can't believe i have let stress get the better of me again :cry:, but I am here and ready to get to goal I never quite made it to goal last time so this its to goal!!!!! not sure if there is anyone here from the last time I was here:confused:

Hi hunny
Just feeling a bit fed up that i let things get on top of me, but I am here and ready to get back on the horse lol

Don't be silly chick ive gained 1 stone on still trying to loose it lol.

just think people gain it ALL back on and more two stones is easy peasy lemon squeasy lol.

x

Cambridge isn't magic we still struggle but we know how to control it so it doesn't get to out of hand, we can do it!!!

in the morning its going to be alot harder this time round my job has changed I am now on shifts and I am supposed to eat with the young people I work with hence the weight gain but I am sure I can get round it. I am miserable now my clothes are feeling tighter and I just feel crap in general, being a consultant I should know better but I am only human lol.

Hows things with you??

Im well thank you ive just warpped all presents tonight. so glad its over.
And yes cd is not easy but im sure u will do well again, stay positive kerry.
Ive been 100% since my restart and feel better for it too got xmas party friday evening gosh how will i cope.

did u finish your course?? i did thank goodness.x

my uni course?? no I failed due to not being in the right working environment but I started a new job with on job training and have started my NVQ 3 in social work. I have a works do this week but I am starting SS anyway no more excuses for me

so day 2 of xmas restart and i am doing great and feeling very focused, good luck to all you restarters out there

Welcome back, I am on day 3 (now a pound heavier than when I joined in 2009) and despite having a lot of weight to lose already feel so much better.
Good luck with round 2 x

cheers hun
last time i did it I never really knew what it was like to be thinner and never really believed I could do it but I did and I loved how I felt and looked and now I am just cross with myself for going back to my bad habbits so I feel I am more than ready as I know what I am missing if you know what I mean.
good luck to you too xx

kerryberry said:
I can't believe i have let stress get the better of me again :cry:, but I am here and ready to get to goal I never quite made it to goal last time so this its to goal!!!!! not sure if there is anyone here from the last time I was here:confused:

Hi, best of luck! I too lost a load of weight and loved being slim. It's just crept back and I hate it. Not very in love with my body but try to keep my nails face and hair good !! I find this helps. Any tips you have, wd love to hear. Look forward to seeing your posts - you're not alone!!! ??

I am the same not a fan of my body even when I was thinner but I get my nail, eyebrows and hair done. I wrote a blog when I did it first time around which really helps, I also wrote a list of reason why I wanted to do the diet and why I shouldn't and that also was helpful. Most of all it help talking to others on here. Good luck too hun we will get back there xx

Back