Well here i go again!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Mrs Wobbly, 19 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Mrs Wobbly

Mrs Wobbly Full Member

Once again i have started a diet (CD) this time in my constant battle to lose weight, 6 stone to lose this is my first day and i think i am drowning in water :p but i have got to do it this time for the my health and mental wellbeing.
    I am 48 and to be honest i think i have tried every diet going and failed.My only concern is what happens to all the skin when i lose the weight :eek:
    Talking about diets has anyone heard of the new one Dr Siegal's Cookie Diet 6 cookies a day and a cup of veg and lean meat 800 cals a day, the cookies are nasty so they say, still could they be as bad as these drinks.
    Going to bed now so i dont have to think about food.
    Goodnight all, hope you all have a brill day tomorrow.
    Mrs Wobbly
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome Mrs Wobbly, you will get used to the water believe me!

This is the best diet I have ever done. I lost 6 stone on LL last year. Have moved house which really messed things up and put 2 stone back on. Have tried CD but not got the same support so this week I am going back to LL (even though it's an hours drive away from me). Stick with it and it will work. Just one piece of advise, please don't take a break if you can help it, it's so much harder the second (and 3rd and 4th times around).

Look forward to hearing about your journey!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.