Well here I go!!

I have been reading your diaries (that sounds terrible!) over the last few weeks and I have to say they have been a real inspiration so thank you!!

This is my first day of my new thin life!! I am so excited about what the next months will bring and the results I just hope that I can stick to the plan and get to where I want to be.

Onwards and upwards and all that jazz!! :553:

OOO how exciting ! Enjoy the supre losses to come. Look forward to sharing your journey x

Thanks Clara!! Just experienced my first shake. Mmmm, is it me or is the banana a bit salty???!!!!

You could be right my taste buds are knackered lol

Hi and welcome good luck on your weight loss journey. Your tastes will change as you go through the plan.Some people add in a sweetener to the shakes ,personally I have found them all lovely and sweet except the savoury ones lol
Just remember to keep drinking the water.
Cathy

Well I have had the ultimate test to my first day and have passed with flying colours!! Been shopping all day with my daughter. Didn't buy any clothes but picked out the new smaller ones I wanted!! Sat in the food court while she ate noodles, surrounded by KFC and macdonalds. I was very good and got my mix shake into a bottle of water using a tenner as a funnel!! Loads of water drunk. I know the inside of every toilet in Norwich and am now tucking into Chilli. Am very pleased with myself!!

Well I have had the ultimate test to my first day and have passed with flying colours!! Been shopping all day with my daughter. Didn't buy any clothes but picked out the new smaller ones I wanted!! Sat in the food court while she ate noodles, surrounded by KFC and macdonalds. I was very good and got my mix shake into a bottle of water using a tenner as a funnel!! Loads of water drunk. I know the inside of every toilet in Norwich and am now tucking into Chilli. Am very pleased with myself!!

I started reading your first post and wondered if you might perhaps be a lady I saw last night, by the end of your second post I wondered even more, did you go to the early group last night, the 6pm one? if so hello there, hope you have a fab week and I look forward to seeing you next week xxx

If not then I hope to meet you soon and will be reading with interest and wish you a fab week too xx

Keep drinking the water, you will be fine, I find I prefer a little extra water in my shakes. xx

Hi Loopylorns!! Which group do you go to? I go to Bury St Edmunds and there are only 2 of us at the moment!!

Hi Loopylorns!! Which group do you go to? I go to Bury St Edmunds and there are only 2 of us at the moment!!

Aha, I go to the Norwich one, thought you might have too as you mentioned Norwich!

Only 2 of you? crikey, well at least you will get a good amount of time with the counsellor, have a great week, you'll soon be into it xx

Well done for resisting and great improvisation with the £10.
You are right to be proud of yourself and you will be rewarded with a great weight loss.
Cathy

Well done so far and good luck! You sound really positive, which is the best way to approach this.

Hello and welcome! I actually live the banana shakes, find them just right for my sweet palette!

Good luck and I look forward to reading your diary! Xx

Thanks Lady T!! The support you give to everyone on here is amazing. Day one was fine. No headaches. Did feel a bit light headed in the afternoon but had been shopping all day. Only problem was waking at 4 and all I could think of was food!! Never mind day 2 beckons and I'm gonna try the porridge. Hmmm not too sure about this one!!

Thanks Lady T!! The support you give to everyone on here is amazing. Day one was fine. No headaches. Did feel a bit light headed in the afternoon but had been shopping all day. Only problem was waking at 4 and all I could think of was food!! Never mind day 2 beckons and I'm gonna try the porridge. Hmmm not too sure about this one!!

How did you find the porridge?

I have this before bed normally or else I have the choc shake made with hot water (it's very good!).

I do my porridge in microwave then whisk, find it mixes better this way. Hope you enjoyed it.

xxx

The porridge was disgusting!! Couldn't figure out if the lumps were meant to give it a realistic porridge feel but the taste was like nothing I have ever tasted!!!! Luckily I only got two of these so will see how desperate I am on the last day.

Hi Vixie, welcome and good luck with your journey. I do not like the porridge either yet others at the group have two a day!

Hi Maddie!! Thanks for your good luck wishes!! Glad its not just me with the porridge! Feeling a bit light headed and not very energetic today and am starving!! Never mind means to an end. Made worse by the full roast I am cooking for everyone else. I amazed by my will power!!

The porridge was disgusting!! Couldn't figure out if the lumps were meant to give it a realistic porridge feel but the taste was like nothing I have ever tasted!!!! Luckily I only got two of these so will see how desperate I am on the last day.

when you have the next one try a bit more water, beat it up with a fork, ( squash it down to break lumps) then after heating add a touch more hot water and whisk.

If I do these things I love it, had one few days back out and had no whisk, it was disgusting and lumpy.

xx

Thanks Loopylorns will give it a go! Have just had curry which I just couldn't stomach. What do you do if you don't like your foodpacks especially on the the first week when everything is a bit trial and error?

Back