Well I did it

Scratch

I got up enough strength to actually do something about my weight.This is a major step for me. I have spent the last seven years convinceing myself that my weight didn't bother me when it really did. I decided lastnight that enough was enough..I went to the store I bought a wii and wii active..Now I don't plan on just using this as my sole sorce of excersise but its a start right?!?! I hope that I can stick with this. I will be 30 on Valentines day, I keep saying to myself I spent my 20's overweight and I refuse to spend my 30's overweight. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

snap hun im 30 in april and im sick of being referred to as that chubby lass. Whats your current height and weight and your weight goal? x

I am 5'4 and 218lbs My 1st goal would be to get to 190lbs I say first goal because I don't want to overwhelm myself with an unrealistic number..My Second goal would be to get to 160 than my third would be 140 where I was before I had my children thats where I was comfortable.

and thank you all for the warm welcomes :)

yes as of right now I am drinking more water and choosing healthier foods to eat. I am still trying to find a diet that is healthy. I don't want to get into a fad diet. I am also not eating after 7 oclock at night I heard you shouldn't do that.

oh if only the baby weight was as easy to lose! x Good luck with it all, thats my plan too, just to change my eating habits long term and to get more active, it will be gradual but will stop off. My biggest vice was alchohol, due to the crappy year i had last year i found myself having a bottle of wine every other nite then snacking, so im now off alchohol altogether! Keep posting, its more encouraging when you know theres others to listen to you and to chatter to xxx

I get where your coming from! I also convinced myself my weight didnt bother me for years (even whilst getting upset in changing rooms because nothing looked good on me) and i've finally decided to do something about it.
I wish you all the luck with your weight loss journey!

Back