Well I Did It

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Principessa N, 4 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    For some bizarre reason i woke up at 5.30am, so i pottered about till 9.30am and then walked upto my local group, signed up, bought the monthly pass, got weighed (put on 3 lbs since last week but have been very bad) and bought some fruities, the big cook book and the starter pack (shopping guide, eating out guide and journal) and then walked home again. By the time i got home, i was baking and hyperventilating (sp) :character00264:

So now i'm sat in front of a large fan looking through all my bits and exploring the esource website.

I will Stick to it this time, i have to remember this. :bliss:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. x kelly jelly belly! x

x kelly jelly belly! x Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    YEs YOU WILL! good on ya girl,you have made the steps to sucess today! you are going to be fine. im eating some fruities as we speak,the strawberry ones!! umm!! so not only have you signed up,youve walked and got everything you need to spur you on. well done! x x x

5. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well done nick! .. starry is so right the hardest thing is stepping through the doors! Brilliant stuff i hope youve managed to get your head in ww mode and see a great loss next week :) ..
    Xxx

6. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.