why did i do it ??????????????

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by almost mrs griffiths, 25 May 2011 Social URL.

1. almost mrs griffiths

almost mrs griffiths Member

ive been weighed today and lost 1/2 a pound :) i know its not a alot but a loss is a loss after all so when i got home why did i eat not one but two bloody dounuts :break_diet:wasting 12 out of my 30 pp i just dont undersatnd why i did it for the last 3 weeks ive stayed away from all cakes chocolate and sweetie goodies then i do this i didnt even sit down with a cup of tea and really enjoyed them i stood at my work surface where i had just placed down the shopping and thats when it happend it was only after the 2nd one that i thought what the hell have i just done i raced to my shopping guide to find i had used 12 pro points :eek: have i lost the plot or what well that was my tea tonight and luckily for me i have aqua zumba so im really gonna have to work harder tonight knowing what shameful thing i have done :eek: xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jellybots

Jellybots Member

Don't worry, that's not so bad. Just take the 12pp from your weeklies if you need to and start fresh.

4. GLL

GLL Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Pro Points (Previously Cambridge)
    simple answer...you're human :)

don't beat yourself up over it, assign the points somewhere and forget about it.

5. Gdundalk

Gdundalk Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(28.51%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    the night of weigh in id always have a treat - takeaway or cakes or something delish and never point it! The new week starts in the morning and its never affected my losses so dont feel one but bad, enjoy it!

6. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi. You pointed it so I don't know what the problem is. You say that you have avoided cakes and stuff over the last few weeks so maybe ease up on yourself and use some of your weeklies on that kind of food so that you aren't feeling deprived? (though you might be using them for something else).

7. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    Aye i'm with pudnpie.

Maybe not the better of decisions, but at the same time you havent undone your good work at all :) xx

8. Thetrigos

Thetrigos Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WW 09/10 - 09/11 now Exante from 10/11
    I used to do that and then i would use it as an excuse to eat what i wanted for the rest of the day - sometimes even the week, thinking to myself 'ah i've ruined it now, might as well enjoy myself and eat whatever'. Like the others have said, just take it off your points, no damage done, that's the beauty of WW :)

You're only human after all, you did well to stop at 2, donuts are YUM! x

9. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Hey, a few weeks ago I had a cheesecake slice that was 25ppts. I was on 29 pp! Sometimes you need to give in to your cravings - and that's exactly what your weeklies are for. :) Don't stress yourself over it, you enjoyed them and you're on track so don't worry :):):)

10. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    This weight loss malarky is a long hard journey and we're all in it together hun and as you've seen from other posters we've all done it at some point! You cant deny yourself everything this will only lead to disaster in the end. If you want it then have it but just remember to track it!

11. happypear

happypear Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.85%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting (formerly WW PP)
    12pp isn't that bad so don't beat yourself up! Perhaps don't deprive yourself of a sweet treat if you fancy it, that way you will get rid of the cravings whilst eating less points instead of being overcome by cravings and eating more than you normally would. Try and get out of the mindframe that you've been "naughty", you haven't done anything wrong. Just take them our of your weeklies and carry on.

For the last month I have eaten all sorts, done hardly any exercise and have still lost a pound or half a pound a week... one weekend I drank 63pp worth of cider and I still didn't gain weight :eek:, just carry on as normal and don't use it as an excuse to sabotage yourself or beat yourself up. After all, 2 doughnuts in 3 weeks isn't that bad when you think about it ;).

12. Rosie_Lee

Rosie_Lee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(32.32%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    agree with everybody else 12 points isnt bad, i wouldn't think twice about using 12 points on a piece of carrot cake or ben and jerry's. i just take it out my weekly propoints, no harm done.

only thing i would say is next time, sit down take you're time and really enjoy them.

13. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    yeah I'd be enjoying them so much i'd be licking the sugar off the plate.....

Just me? :p

14. lucylis

lucylis Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb/atkins
    well done on your 1/2 pound loss :) as everyone said you haven't undone your hard work. hey think positively you admitted it :) so thats got to be good? and 12 pp is not a great deal as to what others may eat after weigh in :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.