Well i guess i belong in here.. :P

Well done on the loss :D

Found your diary. Well done on your losses so far. That stone is in sight! (Well, actually, it's not in sight, because it's nearly gone, so you can't see it, but you know what I mean!)

JD Williams and their umbrella of stores do do some bits and pieces over a 32 if it helps? :)

You'll be below it before you know it :)

Well took an Extra week but finally got the 1 stone off mark! AND slimmer of the month to boot which i really was not expecting! :O
Got a nasty bug the week before and ended up barely eating :S NOT good. Had ZERO appetite. Still trying to get properly back on track this week. the weather change has me wanting a whole different set of foods so its a challenge! :p

I have bought some Trousers that i think will do the job from JD Williams (Thanks for that princess!) And shall see whether they will do the job once they get here. :p

well done deb you're doing fab x x

Well done hun! :) and glad to help! Yours Clothing is also another great (and much cheaper than Evans!) store :)

hi deb how are you today love xx

Back to check in seeing as i havent for a while. :S Soo not good at keeping a diary. :( currently down 2 stone 2.5 pounds :p So doing pretty well. I want to get to AT LEAST 3 stone lost by Christmas. 3.5 if i can manage it..

Ok so i know i KNOW i am sooo rubbish at keeping up with these things. :S Sorry!!! :S

Still i have news! It took a little time but finally cleared 3 stone off! YAY only 8 more to go! lol

plus i have just rejoined a gym.. :S just got to pluck up the courage to go and use it again now. sigh.

Back