well i joined

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by metrognome, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    yesterday and did enjoy the exercise bit of it.
    the plan was go yesterday then go to the wednesday one but i dont think i will i am going on thursday as they were so friendly and it was only a little class as well, day 1 has gone well so far and have not been hungry and still have my power snacks to eat and am going to save them for later incase i get the munchies

hope your all doing good
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Welcome to RC, Kaz!

I see that you joined minimins in Feb. 2009. Have you tried other diets, or just been mentally preparing for this journey?

In case you've not read "my story" in a previous post:

I joined RC three weeks ago (tomorrow).

I love the fitness class I go to -- Zumba. And, I plan to make good use of the portion pots and diet books when I get closer to my goal weight.

I lost about 5 stone on LL in 2008, gained about 1/2 of it back (after about 8 months of maintaining, I stopped exercising then started regaining). It took some time (about 2 lbs a month) and couple of big holiday jumps -- to get to where I was in a total panic(Dec. 2010): I was almost obese again!

So, I started back doing a VLCD on Dec. 27th (Cambridge Diet), but know that I need to learn how to manage food -- not just lose weight. I'd already proven I could lose the weight on a VLCD... what I had not done is learned how to manage my weight. (I did not do all of LL's management programme.)

So, I am hoping that between using CD to lose the weight and RC to manage the losses... I will lose it and keep it off. However, this time I only did Sole Source for 3 weeks and have moved up in plans. I am going to work my way up -- until I am managing my losses with food and not products.

I know that I have to make permanent changes to my lifestyle and relationship with food -- or I'll just be back on a very restrictive diet again. The yoyoing has to stop.

Good Luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.