Well i'm back......AGAIN :( sob

squange22

Hey everyone- i'm so glad that there's actually a sole source returner thread here! makes me feel better that i'm not alone!

I lost 3 stone with Cambridge diet last year, and if i may say so- I was the hottest I have ever been!
Then....typical story, finally met a man, a (lovely man at that) and now i'm nearly four stone heavier!

None of my old 'hot' clothes will go near me. I absolutely refuse to buy any nice bigger clothes, as i will be admitting defeat- so i'm wearing crappy primark joggers all the time! lol!
i have tried every diet that allows food- weight watches, slimming world, exante (which in my opinion was absolutely vile!)

So now its do or die- i know i can lose the weight with Cambridge but its just getting back into it after gorging my face off for the last few months!

I'm in college doing an access course, and i know its going to be hard because its intense- eating gets me through the long days and sometimes studying through the nights! Nevertheless,i need to start doing something now...or i will be 20 stone by the time i finish my course in June!
just wanted to know...has anyone out there successfully completed sole source whilst studying and how did you feel if you did?
cheers my lovelies, and anyone wanting to buddy up- lemme know! I'm starting tomorrow!!! eeek! xxxx

Hi Helen... and sob, sob indeedy!! Know the feeling only too well as do lots of other of the minis on here! Couldn't you just kick yourself up the nether regions hey?!!
Firstly, in my opinion, it would be far better to do something to make yourself feel a tad better by just getting hold of a couple of good fitting Tshirts or the like, say something from a charity shop that won't mean spending a lot of money, then you are more likely to be able to concentrate on the more important things.
I have just finished a first year course with the OU so I know it can be very draining to try to divide your attentions with studying, dieting..and the boyfriend, so the Cambridge diet may well be suitable for you.
I do wish you all success in your journey.

Hi! Just wanted to add it IS possible to SS and study. I managed to do it for several months while writing my PhD thesis, working full time and running a home! I am back now for my final push to goal.

Thanks for your replies guys- the studying comments have spurred me on massively! if you can do then i need to suck it up! im off for a week on half term, so first day today- not too bad, but i need to get to bed sharpish! lol! Emmaline- yeah, you're right I need to get some fitting clothes, i probably would feel a bit better not having to squeese myself into ill fitting tshirts! lol! xxx

Thanks for your replies guys- the studying comments have spurred me on massively! if you can do then i need to suck it up! im off for a week on half term, so first day today- not too bad, but i need to get to bed sharpish! lol! Emmaline- yeah, you're right I need to get some fitting clothes, i probably would feel a bit better not having to squeese myself into ill fitting tshirts! lol! xxx

Pleased to be of some help Helen.
Hope you have a good night!! NightNight...:)

Back