Well I'm back Sole Sourcing

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Jelly belly, 16 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    After a few months of eating crap and feeling the weight creeping back on i've decided enough is enough and am back on SS as of this morning.

I've still got enough packs for 3 weeks so will then hopefully be back to where i was before i stopped seeing my councellor and will then go and see her again and keep at it.

Don't know what i weigh at the moment and to be honest i dont want to know until I see Julia again.

I'm going to be on the site loads over the next couple of weeks because i can't do it without all of your support

Jo xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Jo you know you are doing the right thing and it won't be long before you get back to your lowest weight. Now i just need to convince myself as I'm in the same boat
    Irene xx

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hiya good luck, you can do this.....! Keep posting and let us know how you get on.

5. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I think we need to have our heads in the right place to get back into SSing ... you sound like you're in that place!

Good luck - keep us posted on your progress :)

6. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys,

Thanks

It's taken me a while i think to decide I can do this again. I still like eating and I still like eating all the crap I used to eat which made me a size 24.

Thing is I feel fatter now at a size 16 than I ever did at a size 24 (how weird is that?)

I still see the same person in the mirror but am obviously smaller as smaller clothes fit.

Have already had 1/2 litre of water this morning so will keep at it.

Good luck to everyone else

Jo xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.