Well I'm back Sole Sourcing

Jelly belly

After a few months of eating crap and feeling the weight creeping back on i've decided enough is enough and am back on SS as of this morning.

I've still got enough packs for 3 weeks so will then hopefully be back to where i was before i stopped seeing my councellor and will then go and see her again and keep at it.

Don't know what i weigh at the moment and to be honest i dont want to know until I see Julia again.

I'm going to be on the site loads over the next couple of weeks because i can't do it without all of your support

Jo xx

Jo you know you are doing the right thing and it won't be long before you get back to your lowest weight. Now i just need to convince myself as I'm in the same boat
Irene xx

I think we need to have our heads in the right place to get back into SSing ... you sound like you're in that place!

Good luck - keep us posted on your progress :)

Hi guys,

Thanks

It's taken me a while i think to decide I can do this again. I still like eating and I still like eating all the crap I used to eat which made me a size 24.

Thing is I feel fatter now at a size 16 than I ever did at a size 24 (how weird is that?)

I still see the same person in the mirror but am obviously smaller as smaller clothes fit.

Have already had 1/2 litre of water this morning so will keep at it.

Good luck to everyone else

Jo xx

Back