Step 1 Sole Source Well...I'm back

Well that's another day done and dusted and 100% on the diet :) Only 3 days more till weigh in..

Hiya, you seem to be doing really well. Well done!!
I am laying here debating on starting again in the morning as like you I have enough packs downstairs to see me through until I get to see my CDC. I have my graduation ball on August 1st and although I have booked a room for the night and paid for the tickets, I have sworn that if I don't get down to at least a size 12-14 I will not go......I am presently an 18-20.
I really need a boot up the backside.
Reading your post is making me ask why not give it a go xxxxx

Dragondrop go for it!!Just think how awesome you'll feel in August when you're slim.

Hi there lily sorry I'm just gettin back to u as I work nite duty so this time and mornin time is when I'm usually on here x I was gettin nowhere when I was on 75mcg of levothyroxine (4 approx 12 years) and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't lose any weight I asked my gp for ndt but she had never heard of it so I ordered it myself on the internet and I can honestly tell u that I find it a lot easier to lose weight now x ps hope this helps u x x

I'm on 50mcg of levothyroxine and not feeling any different...it's only been 3 weeks though so I'll give it more time

Well I did start yesterday so day 2 today. Been an eventful 2 days so far. Had my hair dyed red, my son cut his hand open on a knife and I started on the wobbling machines. Can't wait to be skinny lol. How are you doing x

Hey slim2012
keep up the good work! Can't wait till you weigh in. It's horrible the waiting in those first few weeks isnt it at least when you are a few weeks in and you can feel the weight dropping off it gets a bit easier.

Dragon drop = good on you for starting you will look amazing at your graduation! So do you do the wobble machine at the gym?

Hows everyone else doing ? Im on day 2 and feeling ok getting a bit sick of toilet trips, but I know with every wee I do the fat cells are coming out!!!!
Love
Jess
xxx

Hi jess, I go on them in the local beauty salon. I use the new flabulos machine, which is brill for losing inches. How you doing on your journey xxx

Hi jess, I go on them in the local beauty salon. I use the new flabulos machine, which is brill for losing inches. How you doing on your journey xxx

im ok ta sick of weeing but I know its in a good cause! Ive got a wobble machine here at home. My HB bought me one last year for my birthday and it has gathered dust so Ive got to use it now with the diet to try and make sure I dont get too much saggy skin.
love

Jess
xxx

Hi I'm doing OK-had a stressful day today but have stuck to the diet 100% :)

Should clarify that I like you have stuck to it not that you have had a stressful day xxx

LOL it's OK.

Well another day over and I must have my final shake.Am looking forward to my trousers getting loose.Last time I had to buy a new pair every month as the weight just dropped off.And tops too-they lasted a bit longer but only by an extra month and even then looked far too big and baggy by the end of the second month.My rings are getting loose which I'm happy about too.

Hi All!
Day 2 and just can't stop peeing! I can tell that I am a little less "puffy" today. This bit of suffering is all going to be worth it. I just know it!

I failed miserably last time,went on holiday, came back, had a thyroid operation,and have today been to the doctor who said if my blood pressure doesn't come down by Monday she's putting me in hospital. So..I am returning to CD.The blood pressure is and always has been linked to my weight so it needs to go.Plus all the aches and pains I am having and shortness of breath are just too much now. I'm 41 but I feel like I'm 80.My Mum has more energy than me and that's just not right. I can't get to see anyone till next week but I have packs at home thankfully so I am starting straight away.I'm probably going to ramble a lot here to keep me on the straight and narrow.Going to update my stats with accurate weight and measurements etc in a second.I am absolutely determined this time to succeed.I am so sick of being fat.

Well done for making a brilliant decision and going on the Cambridge Diet!!! I too am starting the diet tomorrow for the first time. I know its going to be really tough but I am thinking about it really positively. It a few months I will feel so much better. I am 43 and five foot four and around 12 stone. Want to lose at least two stone.

Hi, its my first day on the Cambridge Diet. I would love any tips you may have. How long should it take to lose 3 stone? Do you do any exercise?

Really enjoying this thread as I too are trying to jump back on the CD wagon! I lost 5 and half stone last year starting on LL then moving onto CD. Since Nov with my Birthday, weekends away and Xmas I have gained a stone so really want to get this off + the final 1/2 stone to get down to my goal.

I have been trying WW but cant seem to stick to a limited amount of food at the moment so feel back to SS is the only way to go for me, I know once I get into Ketosis it will be easy peasy but its getting there that is the problem.

I shall keep reading your post to give me some inspiration.

Hi there robs I'm exactly the same as u my birthday was in nov but was ok then but since Xmas I have been really awful. Goin to c my CBC tomorrow so defo starting again then x x

How is it going Slim2012 - have you had your first weigh in yet? Hope all ok.

Good luck Maggie69 too
;)

Hi Everyone. I've made it thru day 4. 3 more days til weigh-in. I can't wait until thursday!

Back