well , i'm here again

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
I'm seeing my CDC Tonight , after putting on so much weight on , i'm giving CD another go . I have been on slim&Save for few days so should not be too painful the start , i hope :eek:
Hope her scales are kind to me :eek:
after going to balckpool and thinking all the time about my weight and not getting through the turnstyles for the rides , must say they were tight , another woman said she got her bum stuck in them , i felt a bit better then , but mainly my weight got me down on holiday , so here I am once again .
After gainning so much over the last 3 years i'm putting a stop too this now , there will be no more gains for sure .
unsure what i'll buy tonight from the tuck shop lol , maybe ready made and shakes and go for porridge and bars , hope since i last did CD theres more to pick .
Well here goes................

Welcome back Ms JMC - with our help you can and WILL do this! Keep coming on her for motivation and you have my number so keep in touch when you're having difficult days hun xx

thanks girls !
Well got weighed on her scales tonight at 17.8 , i think i'm going to stick to her scales from now on , then theres no peaking in the week .
i also got my measurements done too. She gave me a rewards card too , so when i have been on my 12th week i get £5 off .
she did not have much stock left , but she said the coconut is on order thats a shake . Aslo theres cookies and cream coming out which i had heard about .
Her prices have gone up , 1:90 and 2:10 .
i asked about coke zero , she said it does give you hunger pangs and if your going todo it then use it as a treat say every other day . I think its a thing to try if i'm ok on it then i won;t have any problems .
Hope everyone is doing well on plan !

Hi JsJMC, You will be fine, use us to sound off at, we all feel like giving up from time to time, but keep at it and you will reep the benefits. I would stay away from the coke zero, it was my downfall last time, I'm not taking the chance again, it's just not worth it, may as well have water or fizzy water with flavouring.

Good luck and keep in touch x

Hi Chillabatty
Yes, my CDC said when she had it she was more hungry . not had any so far .
Just had a chocolate velvet partly frozen , when i got my order yesterday she did not have much left , but she told me that these have more carbs in them and not have them in the first week , and also the bars , i thought this was odd because they say about the bars in the first two weeks , but not the ready made , she said they are slighly more in carbs , i tought slightly is not a problem , maybe she did not want me taking her stock ? i got two of them anyway .
have to see if she low on stock next week because they are ment to keep full stock .
I am finding my worse time is night time , how odd ... as a year ago it was afternoons .....
hope everyones finding the plan easy .... i guess its going to take 21 days to break old habbits :)

Hi its the evenings I struggle with too MsMjC fine all day then all hell breaks loose and I'm climbing the walls! I feel that if I break the evening nibbles I'll be fine xx I only have banana and choc velvet ready mades and if she runs low I take what she has and then she will deliver the extra once they arrive she is really good like that xx Good to know about coke zero I miss that more than food I might try having a can of that in the evening to see if it breaks my nibbling cycle! x

I couldn't do this plan without my daily can of coke zero. I also had the bars from day 1 as again, with work, I wouldn't have been able to complete week 1 without them xx

I couldn't do this plan without my daily can of coke zero. I also had the bars from day 1 as again, with work, I wouldn't have been able to complete week 1 without them xx

hi Lynn , how you doing ? yes if coke zero works go for it , after all we know it does not knock you out of K .
I must get some water soon , i'm noticing its all so quiet on here last few days .... have you noticed ?
it's the last week now before school return might be all busy getting school uniforum , something i need todo

Hi its the evenings I struggle with too MsMjC fine all day then all hell breaks loose and I'm climbing the walls! I feel that if I break the evening nibbles I'll be fine xx I only have banana and choc velvet ready mades and if she runs low I take what she has and then she will deliver the extra once they arrive she is really good like that xx Good to know about coke zero I miss that more than food I might try having a can of that in the evening to see if it breaks my nibbling cycle! x

go for it get that coke zero , hehe
How do you deal with your food thoughts ? how much does she charge for ready made ? mines 2;10 , was nice this morning , next one is about 2pm ....

She charges £2.15 I think I pay £45 a week for 21 tetras so I think thats right she also gives me a free bar nearly every week bless her! Sachets were £42 a week but £3 is not a lot if you like me prefer the tetras and I find them so easy and handy no prep just grab and go x

She charges £2.15 I think I pay £45 a week for 21 tetras so I think thats right she also gives me a free bar nearly every week bless her! Sachets were £42 a week but £3 is not a lot if you like me prefer the tetras and I find them so easy and handy no prep just grab and go x
I love the Tetras partly frozen but come winter i get too cold on CD and i remember one year shaking with cold . my gas fire has gone now , i miss so much .
Free bar , hope i get some freebies lol on week 12 i get 5 off . but first i must make week 12 .
I like porridge on here too and some shakes .
I have been using my slim save up the cottage pie is lovely so is there wafers .

I parly freeze the choc velvet so i give it 4 hours , but i pull the sides up before i freeze it , because its easy to open the knife . i feel the tetra to see if its partly frozen , sometimes needs another hour , but its nice like that , too frozen i don't like .
Well just done them lunch , did them savoury creps , ho that was hard:eek: but thought, no, porridge for me when i've done this .
I find the strawberry one watery and the choc one thicker , do you think this ?
How are you getting on ?

Just back from shop and guess what no coke zero just diet and pepsi max gutted! next shop 7 miles away so will have to wait till tomorrow o well! Will try freezing thanks for that x x How are you getting on? x

7 miles , wow
I have noticed that alot of places don't sell it , i think if you look on the listed drinks for exante diet which is the same diet , if they are allowed it , why can't we , as its the same thing .
i see see if i can find the link .
I have just got my new lap top table , i did have a glass one , but my daughter kicked her leg up and hit the glass it went into lots of pieces , gee , so i have got a plastic one now .
I'm ok , had the porridge , but lacking on water ops . must get some .
How you doing ? where abouts are you from ?

I live in north wales, we have a shop in the village but the nearest supermarket is 7 miles away and if i need bigger shops for example next, currys ect its a half hour drive !!!!!!! where u from? thanks for link xx

I have family in wales dad side in the valley , strange how you first meet your relatives at funerals and weddings lol
i'm in hertfordshire . been rainning alot today . hows it there ?
it seems that with the drink its the citric acid it's fine! , read that thread because if it does not knock people out of k , then it shouldn't do cambridge ?? answers on a postcard lol

Back