well , i'm here again

Morning all

another 100% day for me , feeling tired but my sleep is not good on vlcd .
The suns out today , must go for a walk .
Thats good with your friends you've not seen , can just get chatting as if you've never been away from them .
chatty bunch :)
Yes , they would be lost without me , got a call on holiday from my 18 year old , how do you work the oven , i'm cooking a pizza lol
its horrid when you thinking of a food so much you have to snap out of it so you don't carry it out .
Well wonder what i'll have today out of my goodie bag of CD lol
might freeze the strwberry silk up . we really didn't get a good summer really nice on a hot day , hope today is going to stay hot .
So another day here we go .....

Hi all my sleep is not great either i just put it down to hubbys snoring! He is really loud but he has always snored so its possibly the diet then? I'm also really cold tonight and have had to wrap up and even put the heating on brrrrrr xx hope you all had a good day xxx

Hi All those tunning in
Well , i have been 100% i was up at 5am today had to get out of bed , nothing worse than laying there awake .
yes Donna , sleep is not as it was , but you then feel tired but can't sleep for long .
i have a planned walk today , as must go out . if i stay in i don't feel good .
Yes vlcd make you cold , as weather changing you really feel it . they say here will be warmer . i know one year i did this diet Jan i had to stop i was shaking with cold . but lets take it a day at a time .
may have to strap hot water bottles to our bodies lol
my feet feel cold now also cold in bed too , put socks on , and fleece clothing .
on for another day of 100% !

Ah the joys of dieting !! Well I know it will be worth it! You are doing so well Jackie with all these 100% days you are really giving me the push i need to really get back 100% will keep u posted xxxxxx

Yes its a struggle every day to keep 100% must say lol
think of it as painful but fast .
i'm feeling tired now ,if you see this , yhsbm,skmn szx that means i've fall asleep on my Laptop lol
its a bumpy ride i will say . Donna , are you finding it hard on and off ? weekends are hard , its keeping busy is the key .
Right drink time as don't like headaches lol
Happy ~Tv tonight

How you doing jackie? xx

I'm starting again , and will carry on with some postive thinking . Will update when i get some good news about how much i have lost , about to see my CDC again as starting step 3 , not so harsh then . Thats thursday but using left over VLCD bits . Been doing my walking too , ok laters

Back