well , i'm here again

Sunny here for a change had a thunder storm this morning but lovely now! Have had a look at the link can't believe the variety we can have if it doesn't get us out of ketosis should be ok yey! South Wales Valleys are about 4 hours drive from me although I do live in a Valley just a North one its called Nantlle Valley near Snowdon xx

I have been to cardigan bay , that was 23 years ago .
I love a thunder strom .
Yes if it works on the same vlcd and its not efecting weight loss or anything then it should be ok , i think cambridge want to sell there water flavourings . I can't think of any other reason ?

how do you find cooking while on this ? yes i have todo them all dinner son and daughter and OH .
dave167 said on the exante thread that he drinks essence red apple still spring water , in iceland . he was refused cambridge diet so went on exante , as his bmi was too high think 60 if i'm right , so he said its there loss . he lost so far 129 pounds , he is almost there now.
yes i also have to think about what i'll cook them for dinner , answers on a postcard please lol

I'm ok cooking and try to sit down with them to drink my shake but if I'm struggling I'll clear up while they eat which keeps my mind off it. How old are your kids I have 2 boys 10 and 6 x

I have son 21 , son 18 , daughter 9 . Sons are both working in an office networking and IT
daughter at school in year 5 come sept . yes have to do other things so you don't think to much on what they are having for dinner . do you have a goal in mind ?
i don't just to keep Jogging on lol
I better go make their food now and get active lol .
i'm Jackie BTW , feel free to message me poke me i'm here more in the days ... should go to town tomorrow , and i guess you will get your coke zero ?

Hi Jackie nice to meet you, I'm Donna x Back to work Monday so won't be posting much during the day but will keep in touch it's been great chatting x

hi Donna
Yes will still be around ...... so can keep chatting .
Well did tem dinners , chips fishcakes , and for my son and his GF burgers in buns and chips was ok as i am busy , i do tend to become a feeder once on these diets , must stop , because their be on vlcd soon lol
so work for you Monday , have you been off long

Hi Jackie, Yup been off long- 6 weeks I teach so off for school holls! First week went on holiday and lots of get togethers and catch ups since then so struggling! next week will be much easier as I'll have a routine again cross fingers x Mine had spag bol ! I'm watching come dine with me I'm also a feeder when I'm on a diet funny isn't it ! Lol! x Off to town tomorrow then browsing? I'll be going for my coke zero defo, I have one last catch-up on Friday with girls from college that I haven't seen for a while so another meal out! Roll on Monday I say xxx How u doing tonight?

Hello Donna
So back to school , what ages do you teach ? Ours go back on 5th sept . some inset days going in on Monday and Tuesday .
This friday will be the 6 weeks up then the inset days .
I'm off to town to get Mia some uniforum as my washing machine has grabbed her t-shirts and put small holes in , i did do a search on this and it happens and can't think why as nothing sharp in the machine felt round the drum .
just went out to tesco to get mia a TV as she got an xbox and she is taking over the TV down here so i said up in your room , but found that her Tv too old so went got a new one but she is paying out of her money lol , also theres a time limit on her gaming of 2 1/2 hours a day but not on Fridays as that day is karate .
I'm ok doing food but sitting watching the hotel inspecter they were doing burgers mmm now that got me .....
what food choices will you go for on your meal out and what drink ?

Hi Jackie, not sure what I'll have to eat will try to stick to salad with chicken or fish and water and tea to drink! I am actually a headteacher of a Special Needs School we start back on Monday and have 2 Inset days and pupils back Wednesday. I would prefer 4 weeks in summer and extra week October and in May but I can't change the rules O well! I have uniform sorted but need school shoes so will have to go sat or sunday or cheat and order on-line! Do you work? Debating whether to do half hour on running machine or not although I dont run ! LOL! xx

............ my eldest also has x-box and it's up in his room he has a limit also 2 hours holidays and weekends and 1 hour on school days don't always stick to this though my fault not his! x

Lots of responsibility with your Job , but a challenge i bet .
No I don't work , was looking but found it hard , as in lots of waiting lists , and also school holidays to cover too . Maybe next year as i really need something .
good food choices , its hard when going out thinking am i going to be good ?
Yes i agree about the school holiday to break it , i think its about 196 days pay over the year for teachers , is that right ?
Marks and spencers do some nice clothes .
Running i don't do , just a wobble lol
Yes a fast walk if you can do it .
Thats it most people leave their kids on line for a long time , i really don't think thats good . she talks to people on the mic and one whos 12 goes on from when he gets up to bed time , i said don't think of getting any ideas , she did play out today then it rainned , yes you will get arugments from them when its time to come off , but you can't let them win :)

Couldn't agree more re x-box!!! Going for my wobble on the running machine now LOL! Yes lots of holidays but I deserve them!!! Ha! Ha! seriously spend a lot of time in the holidays and evenings and weekends working though! Jobs are difficult to get if you need school hols off I'm Lucky that I have a job that allows me to be home with kids during holidays x some of my friends that are in same position as you do supply work as classroom assistants x I would love not having to work though thats why I keep trying the lottery just incase!! I can dream can't I......... running machine here I come

Morning Donna
How did your runninggo on the threadmill ?
my sister is selling hers , it was alot of money, but its huge .
I must walk to the town today .
I was up alot in the night , loo visits , so much water . better than a headache i guess .
ho , don't think i could work in schools , maybe clean after school lol .
but tried but its all contract now .
I find weekends long on this diet , do you ?
Think alot of people don't understand about school holiday about teachers , they seem to think that they get paid for all this time off , this was a big debate on netmums , but the teachers said they don't get paid only 196 days a year . Really in more work involved in what people think .
Well had 100% day yesterday , can't wait to be out of the 200 mark once i see the scales go below 199 i'll be yes this time i can see it happening .
how did last night go for you Donna ?

Hi Jackie, last night much better thanks did only 20 mins on running machine as my friend called for a chat!! Been for wi this morning and lost 2lbs which is good considering the week i've had. Happy shopping hope you don't get caught in a shower if u'r walking .......... o yes I've bought the coke zero ha ha! Lets see if it works x

Hi Donna
so you got the coke zero , it's there i you need it then . I noticed today while out bargain shops don't sell it either all other diet drinks but that .

2 is good Donna , all adds up . how you doing tonight ?
Yes chilly tonight had lots of rain today . Hows it there ?
think i will have a porridge for dinner . what have you had so far Donna ?
I'm feeling tired today ... lets hope i sleep well .
You will feel better come Monday the day will fly by being at work , people struggle weekends , long weekends .
I weigh in on Tuesdays nights .
Think i am lay off coke zero tonight see if i get hungry tomorrow as i had one last night and today hungry , so will see if i don't have one today and get that feeling if i do i'll have to leave it alone . might be just one of them things .

Yup got coke zero a lot say that it makes them feel hungry but I'll give it a go!! Hubby working tonight so might take kids 4 walk in a mo really sunny here still chilly though and I do feel the cold more on Cambridge do you? xx I'm boring I've had banana shake for breakfast then choc for lunch and dinner, water , tea (with Skimmed milk) and my coke zero! I have to admit I've had 2 rich tea biscuits aswell! Out for the day tomorrow for a catch up, looking forward to seeing the girls,I was at college with them 18 years ago but I haven't seen them since xmas so it will be good to catch up x have also sent you a pm re xmas challenge xx

2 rich tea biscuits lol lol
yes i bet it will be great to see them , 18 years they must be a good crowd .... lots of chatting tomorrow over your rich teas lol
yes got the pm , walk will be good clear out the cobwebs , think same weather here sun wind .
its trail and error with the coke zero .... might be we were hungry and nothing to do with coke zero huh
I will do the clearing up from dinner my son said he will be home anytime now . then warm his dinner up , with no bites taken out of his gammon lol
Have a lovely walk ! chat soon xx

Yes good friends and a good crowd it's funny how with some people it doesn't matter how long it's been since we last saw each other we pick up where we left off xx I know but the rich tea were calling me at least it was only 2 and not half a packet lol! Wow ur kids are lucky you look after them well bless u xx

Back