Well, it meant a lot to me!

fattothin

Gold Member
Great thing happened today, after about 10 days I put my favorite coat on to go into town , and it totally drowned me :eek: I could roll the front in about 4 times before it was tight.
Sort of mixed feelings really as the coats an expensive walking coat which I love and now I cant wear it..........BUT I know which feels best
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations and well done!!!

I know what you mean about mixed feelings about shrinking out of some favourite clothes...

If it is really nice you could sell it on Ebay and buy yourself and equally nice one in a smaller size.:)

Or keep it as a reminder of where you are and what you do not want to go back to!

Love Mini xxx

Getting into smaller sizes is the best of best feelings.....its just such motivation.....well done...

Oh i was the same with a few things!

well done!

xxx

Well done! I know how you feel though, I had a beautifully soft black leather full length coat which I absolutely adored and bought in Turkey at an incredibly low price. After losing weight it swamped me and dragged on the floor!! I didn't realise my shoulders were that fat lol! However, I put it on ebay and sold it for more than twice what I paid for it, so I was a happy - but leather coat-less - bunny xx.

Just think of all the gorgeous new clothes you will be able to buy now xx

its the only down side of this losing weight thing..any favourite clothes get ditched! ah well, just think of how great your gonna look in whatever new things you treat yourself to

h x

Cheryl, its funny you should say that about fat shoulders. Four people have mentioned how I look slimmer around the shoulders........I never thought I had fat shoulders before, fat bum yes, fat tummy yes, fat legs yes, but not fat shoulders. I think its coz my shoulder blades are sticking out now......I love it.

My extreemly slim sister in law gave me a coat she bought when she was pregnant..........I thought wow she must still think I'm fat until I noticed the label was a size 12 and it fits me!!!! Its an amazing feeling isn't it.

xx

My daughter bought me a Berghaus waterproof coat in September and now it's getting looser. It cost £140 so now I just wear it with sweaters to bulk it out. Last year I bought some pants from Evans and they were too tight. I gave them to my friend and last week she gave them back to me (because all my other pants are getting too loose) and they're hanging off me! :D:D

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels.:)

Back