Well it's no use - I'm fed up

AdsNan

Wants to be slim at 60
Well I've posted report up to my diary but I am proper fed up. I won't repeat the saga because it's in my diary but suffice to say I only lost 1 lb which is disappointing being as it's only my 2nd week and having done the plan twice before I was expecting more!! Oh well I hope I get a better result next week I'd be more than happy with 2 :(

Don't be disheartened. I sts on my first wi today.

How would you have felt if you'd gained a lb? I bet it would have felt like a stone!! Just think 1lb off is better than on.

Keep at it and good luck x x

*runs off to see your diary and leave you a lil msg there too*

Thank you, it's nice to get replies it makes you feel that we're all in it together :)

I know it's a kick in the teeth especially if you have been doing ok food wise, i sts this week too.

But hopefully we will have a better loss next week, our bodies are obviously a little slower this week and are taking their times catching up to the fact we are eating healthy. lol

Chin up and don't let this blip in the road throw you off the wagon.

I know it's a kick in the teeth especially if you have been doing ok food wise, i sts this week too.

But hopefully we will have a better loss next week, our bodies are obviously a little slower this week and are taking their times catching up to the fact we are eating healthy. lol

Chin up and don't let this blip in the road throw you off the wagon.

Thank you it's great to know you're not the only one :(

I think 1lb is still a great loss, and the slower it comes off the less likely you are to put it all back on!
This lady at our group was the same, but having done it before and losing weight quickly she put it all back on very quick, so think she's happier this way. Though not at first

Know I'm not on the same plan - but try and keep positive!! The important thing is that we keep going and trying and not give up!

YOU CAN AND WILL REACH YOUR GOALS!!

I think 1lb is still a great loss, and the slower it comes off the less likely you are to put it all back on!
This lady at our group was the same, but having done it before and losing weight quickly she put it all back on very quick, so think she's happier this way. Though not at first

I think the trouble is that having done it before and lost well each week until I got near target thats why I am finding it harder not losing now. Though the first time I did it was about 15 years ago and I believe it is easier to lose the younger you are. I kept it off for a long while and when I did start to let things slip I never put it ALL back on. The last time I did it about 3 years ago it was slower. Just have to keep plugging on but being as this is the start of the plan it's going to be a long slog. So fed up I've just coloured my hair to cheer myself up, not sure that's worked neither :sigh:

Please don't loose heart - you know you are my inspiration!!

Hey Hun...just reading your post. dont be disheartened as the others have said. You had a great loss in your first week, so the second week is your body trying to adjust to that. This means that you will have a good loss in the 3rd week Hun. Stick at it and I can promise you; you will see the results.

Take care

Kerry-Ann

Well at least a few people have made positive comments about my hair so that is something

Back