Well, it's week two and I've just had my WI

Dennie

and I'm over the moon!!! I've lost 9lbs!!! :D:D I'm especially happy because I cheated on 3 of the 7 days. Now I know that doesn't mean that you can cheat and still achieve results but I'm so chuffed because I really wanted to do it but hated the soups that I had and ran out of shakes so was at a bit of a loss.

I have also been given chocolate bars so I even have something to chew this week so I'm armed to have a fantastic week. Just need to get my weight loss tracker thingy for my profile so that I can see the pounds falling away.

Be encouraged anyone that is starting out, when you fall off the wagon, get back on and carry on. Don't dwell on it, just try and put it behind you and stay posting on this site, the people here are amazing and so encouraging.

Thanks all and roll on week two!:happy036::happy036:

Hiya Dennie and well done on your fantastic weightloss.
I must admit to bein a bit jealous cos I stuck to SS totally and only lost 7lbs my first week (not that 1/2 a stone isn't summat to feel good about I know!). 2nd WI on Friday but I don't think I've lost that much this week.
How the heck do you do it girl!!!!!!
Seriously though - it's a great achievement and you should feel well proud of yourself.
Here's to a wonderful week ahead and another great lbs banished forever.
Congratulations to you
Tansyx

and I'm over the moon!!! I've lost 9lbs!!! :D:D I'm especially happy because I cheated on 3 of the 7 days. Now I know that doesn't mean that you can cheat and still achieve results but I'm so chuffed because I really wanted to do it but hated the soups that I had and ran out of shakes so was at a bit of a loss.

I have also been given chocolate bars so I even have something to chew this week so I'm armed to have a fantastic week. Just need to get my weight loss tracker thingy for my profile so that I can see the pounds falling away.

Be encouraged anyone that is starting out, when you fall off the wagon, get back on and carry on. Don't dwell on it, just try and put it behind you and stay posting on this site, the people here are amazing and so encouraging.

Thanks all and roll on week two!:happy036::happy036:

Well done Dennie - FAB loss :D

keep it up !

Debz xx

:wow:WELL DONE HUN,:wow:

YOUR DOING FAB
:wow:​

still hope

:Dwell done, thanks for your post, it shows that theres still hope if one does cheat, if one jumps up again on the band wagon!!!!!
Best of luck this week, and try not to cheat, i think you will be amazed!

WOW well done that's a fantastic weightloss!!!!

Well done Dennie, amazing loss!!

Georgie
x

Congrats Dennie! Do you go to CDC Niki @ Liverpool St too?

Yes, oh great, someone from the same meeting. How are you doing and how long have you been doing it?

P.S Can't figure out how to put my weightloss tracker into my profile....any clues?

Hi Dennie and PFTB, a couple of friends of mine have just started CD with Niki at Liverpool Street! How are you finding it, do you work in the City?

Georgie
x

Back