Extra Easy Well its working :-)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Purple_Star, 12 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Guys

As some of you have seen before in my posts, I have switched over to EE for maintenance of my weightloss with ww. I couldn't believe it when I heard about EE! I think its a real life long plan. As much as I love ww, I find that my obsessive counting, weighing and recording every bite I eat means that I think about food constantly! And I worry its not going to be sustainable life long. My priority is to keep this weight off!!!

Anyway, I wasn't just convinced about EE, but thought it was well worth a try!

I still attend ww, as a gold member and my last wi there was 14th December, until Monday of last week. At that wi I had already been doing EE for a week. Going by my home scales, I gained about 4lbs over xmas. After one week of EE, at my official ww weigh in, I had only gained a pound. So I reckon I lost about 3lbs on my first week of EE.

Last week then was very hard, I stuck to the plan 100% every day but did no excercise, and ate more than I usually would (all sw friendly food though) due to being stuck in the house (snowed in). However I was delighted yday to find I had lost half a pound at my ww weigh in. I know that sounds rubbish to most, but given I only had a pound to lose to get back to target weight, I think thats fab. I expect tiny losses now that I am maintaining. This week I am going to stick to EE again 100% but will also get doing my usual excercise as our snow here is all gone. So hoping for maybe a pound or so loss this week.
    Anyway, just wanted to say - I love EE!!!! And to all of those who have doubts - its definitely worth a go!!

Purple Star xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yay, am glad it's working out for you :)
    I hope to join you at target very soon xx

4. Purple_Star

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks!!! You are very close, well done!!!!

5. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well it's wrong now lol, I gained 6lb over christmas and 4lb the week before that - eek! Waiting til this weeks weigh in to see where i am and then adjust it *gulp*

6. Purple_Star

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aw at least you are going back, and you will soon shift it. Good luck hon xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.