Well, I've been back on plan for 7 days now

RuthG

Gold Member
and I'm feeling good! Weigh in tonight, I'll let you know how I get on, I have a feeling I'll be pleased!

Congrats on getting that first week over with again. Good luck for your wi.

First week is always the hardest, so well done on achieving it. I'm sure you will be rewarded on the scales tonight. Good luck xx

good luck for the WI i'm sure you will get rid of most of that weight gain quickly ruth, hope your health problems are in the past.

Good luck tonight. I've got my first weigh tonight too and if my CDC scales are anything like mine I should have lost 7lbs in my first week which is a bit of a shock - so I'm feeling well pleased with myself. OMG it's not easy!

Well done Ruth, I was thinking about you yesterday, thinking you were a bit quite, hope you get a good result on the scales this evening :)

I envy you.... tomorrow is only day 3 for me and I have gone over in crackers both days and just realised tonight that I bought sprite and not diet sprite! i grabbed the wropng box at the shop. bugger!

Thanks all! I'm just off out now, to go and collect my (late) birthday present form MrG (not his fault, I didn't know what I wanted!), then rush to go and get weighed, then rush to go and pick MrG up from football training!

Good luck for tonight and come straight back and let us know the result!

Ooh and what was the present??

Back