Well Really!

Lindam

Silver Member
I have had a lovely weekend with my sister Emski, doing SW stuff with food and exercise and shopping for clothes as we have both dropped a few inches - I also cleared out my wardrobe and Emski had a nice selection of bits and pieces to choose from on Friday night when I arrived... so what happens today when I am about to leave? Yep she even had the pair of jeans that i was wearing to drive home in!!!!!!!

On the plus side it means that i have just been to the charity shop to get another pair to wear and i have brought a size 10 - yippee! OK so i won't be wearing a tight fitting top with them (if you get the picture?!) however i can do them up and breath in them, therefore I will be wearing them.

not a pleasant sight to behold when wearing just the jeans and a bra!

lol - I too have some jeans like that! well done getting to a 10 though xxx

Hang on.. lets balance this out.. did I not buy you a pair of trousers from the carboot sale for £1 ?? And did I not get you some clothes from the Freecycle site? Not my fault they were too big and I ended up with them :D

as Taz said - Emski, you know how to shop!!

By the way - may have some more jeans for you, the black Primark ones we brought last November....... want them?

Back