Well.....that was close...

polishrose

Gold Member
I almost decided to give up-have been having a few very very bad stressful days and had decided to give up and yes I did eat but was walking round Tesco today getting the shopping and decided to just give it one last go and stop messing about.I am unfortunately going to have to have a break from CD though as finances are in a bit of a mess at the moment, but I do have enough left over LL packs for a month,so plan to go it alone and then restart properly.So expect to see me a lot here as you lot will be my only support for a month or so.I will need to get a new CDC too as although mine is lovely she lives too far away and it's costing us too much in petrol to get there and back every week.

:hug99: Awww PR hugs for you!

I know you can do it, stay positive and we are all here for you when you need us

xxxx

ahh sorry hun just popped to asda to get oh hit bits for the week didnt get a lot as still loads in freezer where im not eating stick with it i know its hard when the finances are a struggle thats why im using up my packs we know you can do it so stay here and dont be a stranger xxxxxxxx

Hi PR, Well done on pulling yourself back and carrying on. I think lots of us feel like giving up at some time or other. The important thing is that even though you've eaten you've made a conscious effort to carry on. It would have been really easy to say S*D it I'll start again next week or month, but you havent so give yourself a big pat on the back for that!! You know that you'll get plenty of support on here when you need it, so just shout!! You know you can do it!
Good luck Nikki

Hi PR, you can do this, maybe when you have done your LL packs you will be in a better fiancial position, if not then we are all about to help, weight loss resources website is a good start too, and there is a free 3 day trial too at the moment.

If you can do it with your LL packs for a month, we'll give you all the support you need. Try to have regular (weekly) weigh ins on scales like at Boots chemist and if it suits you and you get on well with your CDC then you can always buy monthly from her.

Good luck - SHOUT in the shoutbox, if you do need any help.

Thank you all :) I won't be able to afford to buy a whole month's worth of packs and I am the sort of person that needs a weekly weigh in or I won't stick to it.

What is the shoutbox?

If you go to the top of the page and click down on the "quick links" box, then go to "mark forums read" .... at the very bottom of that page is boxes with who is online etc and a shout box that you can type in and someone will read and help you!

Ooh thanks for that-I will probably be needing to use that a lot over the next few weeks!

Back