Well that wasn't so bad !!

Hi Guys

Just completed day 6 on slim and save and overall not to bad, As i write this hubby and daughter are munching their way through a chinese, I off course resited and am feeling very proud of myself. I had chicken soup with 100g of fresh chicken and 100g of spring greens mixed in, was all out of mushrooms unfortunatley, but it was actually really nice, thoroughly enjoyed it!!

I has a little sneak peak on the scales this morning and looks as though I have dropped 7lb so far, official weigh in on monday.

Stuck to the plan completely, only downfall is i find it hard to drink so much water.

I am off out for a charity night with mother in law tonight, just going to drink water and be boring unless anyone can suggest a slim and save friendly drink???

lots of love

Very similar story, day 6 for me and just sat with a cup of vegetable bulion whilst friends ate pizza and chips. All be worth it in the end - I know coz I got there before and I want that feeling back

Well Done on your loss before hun, its encouraging that this can be done, but a little scary at how it can go back on too.

I am going to Cuba in 11 weeks and really need to shift something, hoping for about 3 stone in the 12 weeks on slim and save.

You will get there hun, takes time , effort and a good mindset.

Wishing you all the best on your journey and big pat on the back for resisting pizza and chips xxxxx

well done for your first week BIG H & Bibblesbaby already down 7lbs is great, funny your going on holiday in 11 weeks to cuba me too lol! Im off to the srlm holgiun 26/11! I'm hoping to lose another 3 stone by then.

Wow are we there yet, we are going to Sol cayo Guillermo in Cayo coco, 23/11 we go and can not flippin wait!!!

Good luck with your loss hun and hope you get where you need to be in time for hols xxxxx

Well Done on your loss before hun, its encouraging that this can be done, but a little scary at how it can go back on too.

I am going to Cuba in 11 weeks and really need to shift something, hoping for about 3 stone in the 12 weeks on slim and save.

You will get there hun, takes time , effort and a good mindset.

Wishing you all the best on your journey and big pat on the back for resisting pizza and chips xxxxx

Thanks Hun, good luck to you too!

well done for your first week BIG H & Bibblesbaby already down 7lbs is great, funny your going on holiday in 11 weeks to cuba me too lol! Im off to the srlm holgiun 26/11! I'm hoping to lose another 3 stone by then.

Back