Well they say confession is good for the soul.....

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
.... hmm wonder if it's good for the waistline (I bloody wish)?

Well hello there (and if this is too easy to see I don't know why the font size won't change and go smaller but I've checked and there's no text formatting??)

Right we'll just cut to the chase and I think we'll just all agree that I can do abstaining and unfortunately I can also do not abstaining and also can definitely put on a significant amount of weight in a week! To be honest I was quite happy to go back on the diet on Friday but made the dreaded mistake of weighing myself and that just really depressed me to see how much weight I'd put on and I then did the usual and thought 'stuff it' --- all with good intentions of going back on it (supposedly) the next day, but I knew in my heart that I wasn't going back on it until Tuesday.

So what have I learned -
a) I cannot be trusted to do 'moderation' and I need lots of counselling around this,
b) I so can do the sulking child and do the whole cutting off nose to spite face,
c) that I wanted to come back on the diet in my heart but my head wouldn't let me,
d) that I'm so so so happy to be back on the diet now and that I really think I may want/need to abstain for ever ...
.. and most importantly I learned
e) that I can't post in here when I'm eating = I tried, I really did try, I've read everything posted since coming back Thursday but I just couldn't do it, it was so strange. (Toller girl and Kellie it's big thumbs ups to your new pics!!! - gorgeous).... and re the Wii Fit yes I'm still loving it even though the swining thing made my Mii even fatter cos I've put weight on :rotflmao:

BL - thanks for thinking of me, I did notice you'd missed me in the Sunday thread (I think) and wanted to post but couldn't - cheers hun x

Anyway after all that, anyone for a nice glass of water in the sunshine :)

Oh yes - missed class (purposely) last night and am refusing to change my main ticker as it'll depress me --- just waiting till next class for the official verdict :D

Welcome back honey - a few have struggled recently - remember you are only human.

Put it behind you and move on xx

:hug99: Hiya and welcome back Katie! Don't worry at all about this little blip in your diet. As long as you enjoyed your holiday that's all that matters and before you know it you'll be back into it and doing even better than before!

Welcome back!! Just look at the adult that posted that thread ;) I think I am right behind you on how you feel. I was lucky the guilt kicked in after one cheat but still it was the child that got me to eat in the first place. thank you for the post it put how I feel into words.
Good luck we all know you will be just fine. And stay on here even when things get tough. We may all have skinnier shoulders but they are still broad enough.

It's good to hear from you girl. I was getting a bit worried - not sure about what - but just glad to see you here. :)

You have learned a lot - and a lot of good good stuff, so that is much more important to take away then worrying about a few pounds that you will certainly get rid of staight away. I know you will - have all the faith in the world in ya!!

Its nice to have you back. :)

Welcome back :) Don't beat yourself up, at least you're back...how easy it would have been to give up completely. Don't be so hard on yourself...you're well on the main road now ;) xx

Could have been loads worse Katie - at least you had the willpower to come back and that must have been difficult :D

This whole diet is a learning curve, and you're learning!

You may have had a blip, but you've learned very important things about yourself along the way, and that's invaluable.

The strength it's taken you to admit to yourself what you've done and get back on the wagon is amazing! It would have been SO much easier to slink off, hide in a corner and binge until you've undone all your hard work, but you didn't.

We'll have blips and moments of weakness along the way, but it'll be the way we handle these that will matter.

Onwards and upwards! :party0011: :character00115: :clap: :party0011:

Good to see you back Katie - you have been missed.

Now for the sermon - life is all about experiences, if you don't experience, and you don't learn, then you're not living.

It appears from your post that you have experienced and you have learnt (and from what I gather, have learnt a great deal), if what you have experienced was a mistake, but you learnt from it - what have you truly lost? In my opinion, you've lost nothing but gained knowledge.

I'm gonna stop now before I waffle on!!!

.... hmm wonder if it's good for the waistline (I bloody wish)?

If it was I would be 8 stone by now:D

Glad to have you back Kate, remember if at first you dont suceed, try try again.;)

Put it all behind you and move on.

Cheers one and all ---- hadn't run away again, just catching up and watching last weeks Waking the Dead ;)

Luckily I'm not the beat myself up kind and I believe I have put it behind me --- the main problem for me will be 'if I hadn't of lapsed I could have been......? or ? or ?' however, this won't happen to me this time and if it does I'll stamp on it so fast ;)

Anyway even if the diet weren't worth coming back to (which thankfully it is) then you lot are :D

Aww.. katie... we all struggle and lapse... and I know how it feels not to be able to post when you've lapsed (I have been awfully quiet lately ..........)

Anyway, onwards and downwards as (i think it was bex) said... get ur arse bk on track and ull be fine ;) xx

Cheers one and all ---- hadn't run away again, just catching up and watching last weeks Waking the Dead ;)

Luckily I'm not the beat myself up kind and I believe I have put it behind me --- the main problem for me will be 'if I hadn't of lapsed I could have been......? or ? or ?' however, this won't happen to me this time and if it does I'll stamp on it so fast ;)

Anyway even if the diet weren't worth coming back to (which thankfully it is) then you lot are :D

Oh hun, the one thing I have learnt is that you can't live your life with a bunch of what ifs and maybe's.

If we did, I'd be so depressed I would have ASDA delivering a truckload of Cheese topped rolls and iced baps everyday - and we're not talking van load - we're talking articulated lorry load!!

Back