Well, this could be interesting...

Lily

Gold Member
Let's start with the bad news. I've just eaten several Hobnobs (found a packet in my desk drawer). Never mind, "Why the hell were they in your desk drawer, Lily?" (a question I've been asking myself... :rolleyes:) - I need to move on to what I need to do next.

It's confession time. You know how we all, including me, urge people who've eaten something they shouldn't to 'draw a line under it', and not 'beat yourself up', etc., etc.?

Well guess what? :busted: I've never been able to do that - at least, not the same day. I've always done the complete opposite - carried on eating everything in sight, even gone out and bought food I wanted to eat with that, "What the hell, I've blown it!" mentality... "I'll get back on the diet tomorrow..." thought. Madness!!

NOT today. LOL.

Today, folks, I'm not going to carry on eating. :eek: Today, I really am going to put it behind me and carry on as though no Hobnobs passed my lips. I'll have a shake when I get home, and if I need another one later this evening, I'll have one (would still be SS+).

This all or nothing behaviour has to stop, otherwise I'm destined to stay at around the same weight for the rest of my life!

It's not going to be easy. I'm probably going to have to find strength I didn't know I had - but I've got to learn how to do this. Naturally thin people don't do that do they - have half a dozen biscuits then send out for a pizza? :8855: No, they say, "Ooh, I had those biscuits, so I don't need to eat too much at teatime."

I'm going to behave like a normal person! There's a novelty, eh? :D :D :D

Great attitude - good for you.

you go girl , l agree since my mothers day off , l found it extremely hard to get back on the wagon 2 weeks on and l still have huge craving for carbs l have resisted till now but by god its hard best of luck Lilly were all rooting for you x

I love hobnobs...especially with hot tea...were they chocolate ones?

Sorry I digress!!! Well done for drawing that line today, you are doing so very well and are a constant on this forum that keeps me going, your replies make me smile and are full of information...take the knowledge that you have and utilise it!! keep going today its the best thing you can do.

Love and hugs xxx

Let's start with the bad news. I've just eaten several Hobnobs (found a packet in my desk drawer). Never mind, "Why the hell were they in your desk drawer, Lily?" (a question I've been asking myself... :rolleyes:) - I need to move on to what I need to do next.

It's confession time. You know how we all, including me, urge people who've eaten something they shouldn't to 'draw a line under it', and not 'beat yourself up', etc., etc.?

Well guess what? :busted: I've never been able to do that - at least, not the same day. I've always done the complete opposite - carried on eating everything in sight, even gone out and bought food I wanted to eat with that, "What the hell, I've blown it!" mentality... "I'll get back on the diet tomorrow..." thought. Madness!!

NOT today. LOL.

Today, folks, I'm not going to carry on eating. :eek: Today, I really am going to put it behind me and carry on as though no Hobnobs passed my lips. I'll have a shake when I get home, and if I need another one later this evening, I'll have one (would still be SS+).

This all or nothing behaviour has to stop, otherwise I'm destined to stay at around the same weight for the rest of my life!

It's not going to be easy. I'm probably going to have to find strength I didn't know I had - but I've got to learn how to do this. Naturally thin people don't do that do they - have half a dozen biscuits then send out for a pizza? :8855: No, they say, "Ooh, I had those biscuits, so I don't need to eat too much at teatime."

I'm going to behave like a normal person! There's a novelty, eh? :D :D :D

Good attitude to take well done. I know what you mean with "all or nothing" I've spent the last 5 months doing exactly that. I've worked out I've spent over £600 on CD in that time and I'm only 10lbs lighter! However I do think if I hadn't of used CD products in this time I'd be at least 2 stone heavier! This has made me decide this time I'm going to stick with it and like you if I have a hob nob moment to leave it at that and get back on with it rather than spending a week eating everything in sight.

Here's to having a "normal" attitude to these blips and getting to the place we want to be. XX:)

Brilliant Lily - well done :) x

Brilliant Lily - well done x
Thank you!
Great attitude - good for you.
Thank you too!
you go girl , l agree since my mothers day off , l found it extremely hard to get back on the wagon 2 weeks on and l still have huge craving for carbs l have resisted till now but by god its hard best of luck Lilly were all rooting for you x
Thanks hunni x x
really how much damage can a few hobnobs do if you just move on and get back on track straight away
I'm trying to resist the urge to calculate how many calories that was...
I must be strong, I must be strong...
I love hobnobs...especially with hot tea...were they chocolate ones?
No, just plain ones, actually. I might have eaten even more if they'd been chocolate - as it was, I put the last 2 in the bin. How strong am I, eh?
Sorry I digress!!! Well done for drawing that line today, you are doing so very well and are a constant on this forum that keeps me going, your replies make me smile and are full of information...take the knowledge that you have and utilise it!! keep going today its the best thing you can do.
Aw, thanks Emma x
well done hun make sure you still have your 3 shakes
LOL, I've already had 2. There's no chance I'll forget the third! :D
Good attitude to take well done. I know what you mean with "all or nothing" I've spent the last 5 months doing exactly that. I've worked out I've spent over £600 on CD in that time and I'm only 10lbs lighter! However I do think if I hadn't of used CD products in this time I'd be at least 2 stone heavier!
That's exactly how I feel about it. I know I wouldn't be 'maintaining' (ha! ) my current weight otherwise. But it's not exactly how I want to be maintaining my weight!!

good job they were plain then! chocolate ones would have just vanished!!! x

Back