Well this is it.....

Bluebird

Last week i was perscribed xenical by my doctor and so far im on my third day.

Not sure if it will work for me and im feeling a bit down to be honest as im really hungry all the time.

How is everyone else getting on?:(

HELLO. I AM JUST STARTING OUT ON A DIET AS OF HALF AN HOUR AGO.....
WELL BACK ON IT ....

Ive been bingeing for a week, so I have put on a stone in that time so Im back to where I started alll those weeks ago.

Ive just joined and have 40lbs to lose.

I need motivation BADLY. Hoping this is the place.

GOOD LUCK

:p

Hi there to both of you :) Any questions about anything at all, just holler and one of us will try and help you. Good luck to bith of you on your weight loss journeys xx

I think the biggest thing i am struggling with is meals, im not sure what i can and cant have as im not very good at working out fat content etc.

Im going to contacting MAP tomorrow and registering with them.

Could any one post some reciepes or meal ideas, if so that would be a huge help!:eek:

yay first week over and done with and i have lost 10lbs!!!! cant believe it, im over the moon!

xxxxx

Oh wow!!
That is fantastic!
Well done you... perhaps you could post some of your recipes on here for us :D

To be honest all im doing is eating basic boring food, like baked potatoes and tuna fish sandwiches, nothing fancy.

Im cutting out all chocolate, takeaways and crap like that. Still finding im hungry some days but im learning to live with it.

Hi Bluebird,

congrats on your weight loss so far, Im combining my zenical with weight watchers which the Gp referred me too so is free!
I find im not hungry on that and Im used to eating plenty, hence the weight I need to lose.
Weight watchers not for everyone but may be worth a look if your finding your fighting hunger.

Back