Well worth the syns!

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Hey folks,

I've found a little treat in M&S today which are totally worth the syns!

They are Belgian Chocolate Mini Meringues and you get 20 in a pack and they are 1 syn each!!!!

I've limited myself to 2 today but you could easily get carried away with them. I had mine with a vanilla and chocolate sprinkled muller and bit was like a choc eaton mess!

They are lush, mmmmm!

hmmmm these sound fab!!! i may have to get some at the weekend!x

I posted a while ago about asda Belgium choc (1.5) and strawberry (1) ones if you can't get to M&S they are in a bucket and you will find them with the flan bases.

Try smashing meringue over half a tub of quark mixed w 2 teaspoons of lemoncurd and one teaspoon of sweetner - tastes like cheesecake topping / lemony marscapone cheese and is only 1 syn!! I mixed in frozen blueberries with ours yesterday for pudding - total of 4 syns v well spent!!

Try smashing meringue over half a tub of quark mixed w 2 teaspoons of lemoncurd and one teaspoon of sweetner - tastes like cheesecake topping / lemony marscapone cheese and is only 1 syn!! I mixed in frozen blueberries with ours yesterday for pudding - total of 4 syns v well spent!!

Ooooh, that sounds awesome!!! I might have to try that and i defo need to buy more of them because i had some syns to use last night and had 6 of them! It felt so wrong yet so right at the same time :p

I am SO off to Marksies after work in an hour to get some of those bad boys! :D

We're having a serious SW foodie night tonight, my first proper EE day, we're having SW burgers and chips. Might make some kind of puddingly goodness with these meringues :D :D :D

Thanks for the tip! :p

How many in a bucket? I may not be able to trust myself!

That's my problem. They will scream at me from the bucket, and I will keep asking myself what the harm is of one more syn, then they'll be gone!! If I could open a packet, take 2 out, and leave the rest, I would never have a weight problem. LOL
Lynda

One normal meringue nest at 3 syns, quark with sweetner, raspberries and a tablespoon of reduced fat creme fraiche (1.5syns), is the nicest pudding I've ever had. All mushed up in one big Eaton Mess. Yum, yum

Back