Welliboots IF Diary

Afternoon all, am pleased to report a 2 1/4lb loss this morning so have achieved my goal of losing 1/2 stone this month. In fact have managed to lose 8lbs and i have one more DD left this month so double whoop whoop. Loving JUDDD and loving potatoes! Having a potato UD today so may as well see it through for the full 5 days .....may even do a spud day Saturday as partner is away camping for the weekend. No way i could do a spud day or DD on Sunday as i always go to our local farmers market and eats lots of scrumptious home made goodies :0) Don't think i will carry on next week but will may be do it once a month or so as it is a bit of a no brainer. Sometimes i like having loads of choice and other times i like to keep it simple. Inconsistent....that's me!!!

Haha yes, i know what you mean. When i was originally reading people's posts about it i thought much the same. have never been a boiled potato fan...i always thought it was a missed opportunity to have chips or roasties! But i am glad i gave it a go as clearly my pallet has changed and i am really enjoying them. Obviously it's a bonus that i have lost another 1 and 1/4 lbs taking me to just under 9 and a half stone. Last night i was really ill and feverish and seem to have developed a bit of a chest infection today so wasn't sure whether i was going to carry on but i shipped the kids off to the in-laws and the peace and quiet seems to have done me the world of good (or may be just being able to sit down!) On the way back from dropping the kids off i had a pack of tikka'd sliced chicken breast and bought a couple of packs of new potatoes which i have cooked up in chicken stock, garlic, chillie and mint so think i will have them for the rest of the night and have 2 non-spud UDs over the weekend as i can't imagine i will lose any more than the 4 1/2 lbs i have in the last 4 days. So unless the scales show a miracle loss tomorrow i shall stick to my weekend UD plan.

STayed the Same today - not surprised - lol, at least i didn't go up! Had a very reserved up day for some reason. Just not that hungry. Looking forward to going to the farmers market tomorrow and there's an Italian Food Festival in the Bay so hoping for some nice coffee and cake ;0)

Just checking in. STS this week but i am delighted that i've managed to recruit a couple of friends to Alternate Day Fasting. Got to spread the good news :0)

Thanks :0) Weighed in on Saturday and saw a half pound loss and down to 9 stone 6 and a quarter. This week is going really well i think. No post weekend wild fluctuation ;0) i am hoping that i am on track for a good loss, however i am going out for dinner on Thursday night so hopefully that won't derail my plans. Have convinced 3 people now to join me in alternate day fasting. My partner, who is doing it for health reasons rather than weight loss (although has lost weight), a very overweight friend of mine and my brother who is a classic yoyo dieter. Would be amazing if we all succeed on this diet.

Back