WeMitt Birmingham Meet - September 8th 2007! SPONSORSHIP MONEY

Out of all the photos, I love the pic of Sarah and Jennie which Jennie took on her phone the most. You both look utterly beautiful!

Can't wait for Liverpool now!! :D

Looks like you had a fab time - and you ALL look gorgeous !!!

thanks for sharing......

agree with Sharon - that one of Sarah and Jennie is brill :)

Debz x

Ah thanks Sharon, shucks I'm blushing!

It was just one that we took in the loos in Reflex, I guess being just relaxed and not posing makes for a better photo doesn't it!

Just telling it how it is, lovely! :D

Oh - I loved the photo you took of me with Karen and Jem too. So much so I've cropped it to use as my new avatar (I thought it was about bluddy time I had a new one too :cool:)

Thanks for posting the pics Sarah - I look an absolute moose..... I feel so ashamed of myself..... I look hideous..... if they don't get me to stick to the plan then nothing will...:eek::eek::cry::cry::cry::cry:

You don't look hideous at all. You don't realise how gorgeous you are do you?:cool:

Hello lovelies!

Here are a few photos I took on my BlackBerry. They're not the greatest quality, but I think they're gorgeous just the same :)

LOL! My head looks superimposed and huge.

:giggle:

Damn those Blackberry's

SPONSORSHIP MONEY PLEASE

A plea from the heart (and the bank).... if you were kind enough to sponsor me at the Brum meet, can you PLEASE send me your sponsorship money as a matter of urgency as I had to pay it all up front on 20th October and need to recover it.

Please PM me and I will tell you how much and where to send it to...

Thank you :D

Back