WEMITT Birmingham meet 25 & 26th Nov 2006

I've put some interesting info on the southern meet thread xx

OK girls - the photos are being developed as we speak:D In fact they are costing more to develop than the disposable camera - well I am having them done on the hour service - can't wait any longer....LOL:eek: Will get them back later and then will need to get OH to help me as I'm a bit of a techno phobe scan them and load them up.....will let you all know later when they're on.....if they are not all censored.....LOL;) only kiddin !!

Love

LOL! Hope there aren't any incriminating pics of me!

Well I've got the photos and there are some good ones.... none that can't be posted you'll be pleased to here:D

The man that loved himself too much has managed to get on a couple.....:mad:

Will sort them later and let you know when they are in the gallery:D

Love

Well I've got the photos and there are some good ones.... none that can't be posted you'll be pleased to here:D

The man that loved himself too much has managed to get on a couple.....:mad:

Will sort them later and let you know when they are in the gallery:D

Love

Ooo-errrr.... not sure if I should hide in a corner under a blanket now!!!

Shame about the groping git! Well, perhaps we should send it to Crimewatch! lol (it is on later I think!!! ... hee hee)

Photos from Flares all posted in the gallery - enjoy:D Managed to get ride of the nasty man that kept bothering us....LOL - chopped him off - if only we could have done that Saturday night....LOL:D :eek:

It was a blast girls - looking forward to doing it all over again soon!!!

Love

Oh my goodness - I just looked at the pics... lol... well... I won't look like that next summer so it's ok..:eek:

It was a blast though and I can't wait for the "toon"!!

They're really good pics Mich! Love the one with Mandy You and Kat... tee hee hee...

Glad you chopped Mr "I love myself" off! :D

Good for you Irene! I've just started back on SS myself so we're in the same boat!

Back