WEMITT Birmingham meet 25 & 26th Nov 2006

WOW great photos, so glad you all had a great time! SO...when there gonna be a NORTH WEST meet??:)

2 peeps in the trousers really is amazing!x;)

Hi folks - Me and Mich are sitting in the hotel foyer having just got back from Flares nightclub - what a scream! can't wait to tell you ALLLLL about it when home - this is costing 50p per blink of an eye... anyway - had a blast and feeling fabulous!!!! LOADS of photos... lots of memories! Great meeting everyone this afternoon and meeting up with those who stayed in the morning at 11 before heading home... so... FAB FAB FAB FAB FAB time! Roll on the next one!! My foot is screaming at me so I probably won't be able to walk in the morning but I don't care!!!

I'm so glad you decided to go to the meet FFF and you sound like you had a ball!!!:D

Just wait till we get you on "the toon" in January!!!!!:eek:

What a fab picture girls!!! Gill, it's so lovely to put a face to the name and what a stunning face at that:) . Mandy, awww Mandy, you look as HOT as ever and can't wait to see you again in January and take over Buffalo Joe's again...;) :D

Well I thought I'd pop in and see how the meet went! And I'm sooooooo jealous! Looks like you had a blast. Gutted to have missed my old Wemitt buddies and to have missed out on meeting some new ones. Oh well next time!
Ann & Alisa...you too are totally NUTS! but looking good love the new haircuts too!
Mary...OMG you look great and so different
Cat...wheres that red hair gone?
Irene...loving the new hairdo too
Mandy...WOW!
Cah-ching...Double WOW!
Mich...looking good girl!
FFF...lovely to see you in the flesh so to speak
Hope I haven't missed anyone?!
Kam x

Lacey - so looking forward to 'finally' meeting you too hun!! I'm sure we'll have plenty to chat about over a few voddies - last night was a good practice run for the Toon:) and i've been told the attention for the boys is even better in Newcastle than we had last night sooooo looking forward to that too;)

Not long now hun, not long now:D

Love

Glad you all had a great time but OMG I'm doomed to be single forever if the attention from men is better here than anywhere else lol. Can't wait to meet everyone in January hope we all have as much fun as everyone did in birmingham this weekend. :)

I recall you saying something about taking a photo of yourself in the loo!! lol so I wish I was the one developing those pics! LOL

OMG I forgot I did that - I wasn't having a tinkle I hasten to add.....honest guvnor:eek: :eek: I may, or may not let you see them before hand Jennie.....LOL;)

I've got about 6 pics left to take - I feel a 'wasting' session coming on just so I can get them developed tomorrow!!!

To be honest I dread to think what some of them will be like.....LOL:eek:

Love

I'm so glad you decided to go to the meet FFF and you sound like you had a ball!!!:D Just wait till we get you on "the toon" in January!!!!!:eek:

I am SO glad I went too - thanks for encouraging me! I had an absolute blast! I'm really looking forward to coming up there! Be gentle with me though eh? ;) I'll still be SSing.. lol I looked at Buffalo Joes website and it makes me feel a little bit nervous!:eek: But hey, I'll be amongst friends so it should be ok!! lol

Back