WEMITT Birmingham meet 25 & 26th Nov 2006

yeah sorry pretty much all the pubs on the quayside you have to go upstairs I think :( not huge flights but enough. Hope that hasn't put you off

Nah.. nothin' will put me off, I'll just have a chat with the bar staff and ask if I can use their staff loo! (Will call them in advance and explain the old tootsie scenario!).. or... will do a Paula Radcliffe!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :D

Did I remember to mention - THIS WEEKEND WAS BRILLIANT!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Sooooo glad you like me piccies too!

Glad you all had a great time but OMG I'm doomed to be single forever if the attention from men is better here than anywhere else lol. Can't wait to meet everyone in January hope we all have as much fun as everyone did in birmingham this weekend. :)

I guarantee it!!! how's that???;) :D

I am SO glad I went too - thanks for encouraging me! I had an absolute blast! I'm really looking forward to coming up there! Be gentle with me though eh? ;) I'll still be SSing.. lol I looked at Buffalo Joes website and it makes me feel a little bit nervous!:eek: But hey, I'll be amongst friends so it should be ok!! lol

Hun, I'll still be SSing. Haven't decided yet whether to have a "Summer" break or not. Ask Sharon (Summerskye) as she has always done it successfully)!!

Buffalo Joe's will be fine and YOU WILL enjoy yourself, I promise....:D :D :D

Oh no! Are there a lot of stairs (seriously, my foot has a real problem with stairs!):eek:

We'll get you a bucket and sneak you round the corner when you need a weeeee!!!:D

LMAO! (might fit a sneaky catheter! LOL)...

I won't be taking any breaks until I get this weight off (I simply couldn't trust myself to start over and to be honest the very thought of facing the transition into ketosis again fills me with utter horror! lol) The difficult time for me will be my holiday in June! I'm not going to worry about that now though - by then I should have lost another 7 stone! (will still have.. um...probably almost 4 stone still to go!)

LMAO! (might fit a sneaky catheter! LOL)...

That's not a bad idea...can I have one too?:D It's so inconvenient having to go to the loo all the time when you're having fun.....;)

Looks like you all had a fab time!! Gutted I couldn't be there but looking forward to meeting some of you (perhaps?) at the southern meet in January. :)

We missed ya!!!!

Is that meet definitely on? If so I think I might book a room right away as umm, a Chrimbo present for me.. lol (trying to justify it all!).. still... am due a backdated payrise so that will cover it! Might have to stop in a Travelodge en route on the Friday to break the journey and as it's a LOT cheaper than the Holiday Inn... is the HI worth what they charge? Are there any less costly places to stay? Sorry - I know this is off topic but a gal likes to know these things! ;)

Cheers everyone. I did have a fabulous time. I sincerely apologise to anyone who I missed out on my summary of Saturday.

Mary - she is such an isnpiration. So unassuming, but by golly is she strong mentally. To have shrunk the way she has is unbelievable and takes mental agility. She really is petite and a great little mover to boot.

Cat - She has great assets her personality being one of them ;) Don't ever change (mentally). Just like your accent, I think you are lovely

Irene - her hair was so funky, with those highlights! Really lovely woman, although at one point in the evening I thought she pulled! I wish my mum was as funky as you!

Mandy - WOW! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I knew she'd knock me for six when I saw her before and after pics, but it still didn't prepare me for the in-flesh meet. What a fab lady, stunning and she turned heads whereever she went. Absolutely great mental attitude, I've mush to learn!

Cah-ching - Double WOW! <- I dunno about that! I certainly don't feel it, but thanks to those who do. Pity you aren't men!

Mich - lovely, lovely lovely girl. She is stunning in real life to, so gorgeous. Yes Michelle, I WILL go hunting for the younger men when I'm at goal. I can't be dealing with weird middle-aged men who frequent Flares!

FFF - I have nothing but love for this woman. She is ace with a capital 'A'. Great attitude and much to offer to this place and to those around her and she gives the most fantastic hugs and is just the funniest woman in the world.

AKB - she really if just .... GREAT. She even has a gap between her legs, you know THE gap? Anyway I listened to her intently and gosh she's got guts and drive.

Westhills - What a stunner, what a lady. She looks gerat and I LOVE her attitude. I have her to thank for introducing me to Malt Toffee CD bars. Lots of love for her and intend on dropping by for tea in the future ....!

We missed ya!!!!

Is that meet definitely on? If so I think I might book a room right away as umm, a Chrimbo present for me.. lol (trying to justify it all!).. still... am due a backdated payrise so that will cover it! Might have to stop in a Travelodge en route on the Friday to break the journey and as it's a LOT cheaper than the Holiday Inn... is the HI worth what they charge? Are there any less costly places to stay? Sorry - I know this is off topic but a gal likes to know these things! ;)

As far as I'm aware, the meet is DEFINITELY on (I hope so or I'll be sitting there on my Bill as I'm definitely going!). The hotel on the Quays (is that the Holiday Inn?) is the best for convenience as it's actually 'there' but there are cheaper alternatives. I think the Ibis is cheaper (about £48 a night)and is walkable (maybe a 15 minute stroll). Here's the link

Hotel Ibis Portsmouth Centre: book your Ibis hotel in PORTSMOUTH

Here's the link to the Holiday Inn at Gunwharf
EXPRESS BY HOLIDAY INN PORTSMOUTH HOTELS | PORTSMOUTH-GUNWHARF QUAYS | Official Hotel Site

They have rooms available at £59 on offer at the moment (and you get a free breakfast) but they're non-refundable if you cancel.

Hope this helps

Lovely to see yas Russian Doll

TY cah-ching xx

As far as I'm aware, the meet is DEFINITELY on (I hope so or I'll be sitting there on my Bill as I'm definitely going!). The hotel on the Quays (is that the Holiday Inn?) is the best for convenience as it's actually 'there' but there are cheaper alternatives. I think the Ibis is cheaper (about £48 a night)and is walkable (maybe a 15 minute stroll). Here's the link

Hotel Ibis Portsmouth Centre: book your Ibis hotel in PORTSMOUTH

Here's the link to the Holiday Inn at Gunwharf
EXPRESS BY HOLIDAY INN PORTSMOUTH HOTELS | PORTSMOUTH-GUNWHARF QUAYS | Official Hotel Site

They have rooms available at £59 on offer at the moment (and you get a free breakfast) but they're non-refundable if you cancel.

Hope this helps

Thanks RD... I can't do the 15 minute walk thing so have plumped (no pun intended! ;) ) for the Holiday Inn place! Also - if my route is correct - will be stopping over in Arundel on the Friday night at a cheapo Travelodge :D

Really looking forward to meeting you!!

Love
Jennie xx

If Portsmouth isn't too pricey I may attend!

The young 'uns weren't interested in me if I remember rightly twas you who wasn't doing to badly with those nubile young men! ;) :D

Westhills - I drew my graph last night just before bed. :D

Ahhh... I'm in Belfast that weekend! Soz. Anyone up for a NI meet?

Sod Belfast! lol - reschedule!!

ooooh do come Cah-ching!! Do...please.... lol... Rooms are only £59.97 at the Holiday Express !! Bargain!! We'll have SUCH fun! lol

tee hee about the nubile young men!!! heh heh heh (that's a dirty laugh)... smirk!;) :p :D

Back