azlan
MandyB2
Kazz
Eclipse296
Bobby69
Princess

Im here too!

Hi i'lldoit,
I'm doing Ok now thanks for asking. Started CD on 26th Sept but also had a sore throat that day but that night it quickly turned to sinus/flu with gastric upset (adult colic! - not nice). I have asthma and at nearly 16st and only 5ft 2in (big chest and hips) I can not afford to get a chest infection which will trigger a bout of asthma. To settle the gastric upset I had to come off CD. Lived on toast for the week.

I spent Wed & thurs in bed and slept. Wasn't really fit to go back to work on Friday but I did and felt wiped out for the weekend. It is really today that I feel OK. Still have a touch of sinus which will just take time to clear.

However I am determined to recommence CD tomorrow.

How has your first week been - hope you had a great one.

Hi Bobby69 glad 2 hear u r feeling better,gosh u seriously had a hard time of it.
Well done on making the decision to get back on but make sure u feel strong enough to SS if not then maybe u can add a bit of protein instead and do 790 u still will lose the same amount of weight.
Hope u have a good day 2morow,take care xx

Thanks Roch
Have started back on CD today - so far so good but tummy giving a little rumble at mo for lack of food. Drinking the water and just taking it one step at a time.

Hi Guys - can I join in too???? I am a WEMITT!!!!

I am on my umpteenth restart and am proud to say that I have got to day 3 without cheating on anything! Ive even been drinking 4 litres of water a day - a world record for me.

Good luck to all

xx ;)

Hi Bobby69 well done for getting back on today,u can do this,just keep in mind your mini goal u set for Bonfire night,keep glugging the water and have the pain killers on stand by,take care,looking forward to reading your posts later on xx

Hey Mrs Bean,well done on getting to day 3,are u in ketosis if not the next day or so u will be in ketosois.
Wewll done on drinking 4 ltrs a day thats excellecent,hope u r having a good day xx

Hi Roch,

Yes I am in Ketosis. I usually get there within one and a half to two days and when I tested myself at tea time last night (day 2) there it was - that beautiful pink colour on the end of a stick!!!

How much do you want to lose hun?

xx

Well i am like a yoyo on and off all the time i was ssing but was taken off due to health probs and now i am back at Sw and this is my first week.
Yes i am ashamed to say i have to lose 16 stone as becuase of my weight i dont have a life and stay at home all day every day and only i am 2 blame for allowing myself to get so big.

Hi Roch

Must confess that if someone said the following to me back in January when I started I would have bar humbugged them but this is my 35th week of CD and I have lost just shy of 9 stone. So don't be ashamed of yourself - your taking positive action so be proud of that and doing SW the weight will fall of you in no time. Just try and keep your goal in mind when you have your weak moments (we all get them:mad: )

Good luck

Kamiknix
Russiandoll

Barb
Champess
Ozzy
Bakerfa
Pebbles
i'lldoit
Donna Marie
Westhills {Ann}.......MOTHER WEMITT!
Texasgirl.......SISTER WEMITT!
purplehugs
jin
bigbluefurrymonster
mrs tweedy
MISsyB
Jellybabe
AKB
C.J.
Mini
Irene
Cat (kitteh)
Canireallydothis
Boofaloo
Summerskye
Debz32
Jelly Belly
Flopster
babsyboogie
Roch x
Amanda
Libbie
azlan
MandyB2
Kazz
Eclipse296
Bobby69
Princess

Kath

HelloI'd like to join WEMITT too please. Today is the end of my first week, got about 10 stone to lose I think :( But I mean it this time and I'm going to stick to it :) Got my weigh in tonight, did a drop in on Saturday and had lost 10lb so doubt they'll be much more to come off but 10lb is a fab start for the first week! Woohoo, slimdom here I come :D

Welcome to the wemitts Kath! Looking forward to seeing you shrink :)

Kamiknix
Russiandoll
Barb

Champess
Ozzy
Bakerfa
Pebbles
i'lldoit
Donna Marie
Westhills {Ann}.......MOTHER WEMITT!
Texasgirl.......SISTER WEMITT!
purplehugs