WeMitts invited to "How to Look Good Naked" !!!

westhills

I STILL mean it!
Some time ago, an application was sent to Maverick TV, asking if some of the WeMitts could take part in the programme "How to Look Good Naked" Well, they've replied, and want to invite us to see them.
I have never seen the programme, and the thought of it is freaking me out a bit, but I'd love to hear from other WeMitts. Please post on here, or e mail me [email protected]
Ann x

wow. im afraid i would be way too much of a challenge but thats fab ann!

Wow I have seen this on tv.....Im definately not at a size where i will look good naked....well not until the hernia has gone as I look blooming pregnant...! :eek:

wow, I adore that programme, it would be so cool to do it.

it would be such an amazing thing to do in say 6 months time, what an incentive that would be.

so when are they planning it for?

It's only just happened Emma. Will announce any more info on this thread. Just wanted to get an idea of how much interest there would be. I'm 60 next Tuesday, for goodness sake, and have lost 11 stone, how on earth could I do it!! Still, never say never. Please e mail me if you don't want to announce your interest on here!
[email protected]
Ann xxx (Mother WeMitt) am I an unfit mother - suggesting this to my "children!!!!"

ann, if its not gonna be for another 6 or more months then i'll be up for it :D would be an incentive with SSing, thats for sure!!!

hopefully it'd be a nice, shameless plug for minimins as well!! have t-shirts with the web url on them!!

i'd do the list. if im ever gonna have my 15 minutes of fame, it might as well be as being on tele nude :eek:

lol @ unfit mother comment! i think it'd motivate a good few of us :D what a lovely mum u r to us. xxx

Right Karen, you're in charge of the list. I'd post your e mail address as some WeMitts might want to express their interest privately, not on the internet.
WOW!!!
Ann x
PS according to the website, the 1st of several programmes is going to be broadcast in June.

cool, ok

my email addy is [email protected] so anyone who wants to add their name can contact me there. will of course be totally discreet and private.

seems like a nice amount of time down the line for me to put my name at the top of the list lol.

xxxxxxxx

I'd like to wish those wemitts who volunteer all the best ... unfortunately, the only way I could possibly look good naked is if I underwent a full body transplant - and as that isn't about to happen any day soon, I'll just have to pass on this one.

i'd just like to say to everyone that i have awful feet, corn beef legs and the most hideous stretch marks. my boobs are also very very worn out. if i can put my name on the list...should we ever make it to the screen, i assure u i will look worse than u all combined so dont be shy about putting ur names down!

did i mention i am 9 stones overweight as well??

ur name is down on the list mandy

xxxx

Hello everyone,
I have just had another e mail from the reseacher on maverick TV. Apparently, there are various "strands" to the programme this time - one of them being people going into booths at shopping centres and talking about their bodies & getting their kit off!!! I am not up for this at all. I have e mailed saying that we need to know if he is asking the WeMitts if they would consider taking part in the "proper"" programme.
Ann x

I wouldn't mind giving it a go too .. just turned 50, lost over 8 stone, maintaining weightloss (just!!) - and with more wrinkly bits than I would like to admit to .. :sigh:

Hey! Why not? We're only young once, right?! :D

Hello everyone,
I have just had another e mail from the reseacher on maverick TV. Apparently, there are various "strands" to the programme this time - one of them being people going into booths at shopping centres and talking about their bodies & getting their kit off!!! I am not up for this at all. I have e mailed saying that we need to know if he is asking the WeMitts if they would consider taking part in the "proper"" programme.
Ann x

Oh yes! I wouldn't fancy doing that sort of thing at all ... :rolleyes:

Back