Wendie Plan???

Nope starlight i havent, i just drop in there sometimes

Hi sweet ,im over here to live,ive actually found some days alot easier as the heat makes you feel like drinking more water.I havnt been binging at all,So long may it last xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:):):):):):):)

Oh im so jealous GURRRR
im really bored so iv been goin thru some of the pages and printing out some low point stuff wat a life eh lol
ah im sure there come in handy anyway

Im at home, iv been uo since 5 working dunno how im still awake cos its just abt half 11 at night here! i think im coming down with something tho, my bellys all swollen :( an iv a whopper headache

Im workin in tesco, im the one that goes around picking all yer shoppin for tesco.com, work my fingers to the bone for yous lol
ah its grand and handy, do hav a great laugh with the girls, sometimes its not even lik work!

im gonna go sleepies now cos my eyes ar killin me lookin at this screen, ill talk to ya tomorro! nitey nite xxx

Meringues???

Can any1 tell me how many points is in a meringue nest?
I got the tesco 1s yesterday an think they work out at a point not too sure!

Oh an the zero veg soup, i made it very yummy i hav to say, i was lookin at the kcals on the stock cubes an sat fat an theres quite a bit but wood u still point it as zero???

Damn it i checked again and mine are def a point each GURRRRRRR!
ders no m&s around where i live

OMG!!!! I just had it, but i had pineapple and apple and some yog on top! yum yum really hit the spot

OMG!!!! I just had it, but i had pineapple and apple and some yog on top! yum yum really hit the spot

Ever tried grilling the pineapple? It's really nice with a little brown sugar and cinnamon. You could use sugar substitute if you prefer.

Lovely with greek yoghurt :)

Oh WOW:eek::eek::eek:
never thought of that!
how many points wood be in the greek yog?

Back