Wendy's sinning, but only 15 times a day

wendy59

Hi all,
I am starting slimming world tomorrow. Have been around this site for ages, I tried Atkins for a short time, people were so supportive, but I feet ill and despite another attempt don't think it is the one for me.
Have tried WW, Paul Mckenna and Slimming World but never stick to the plan, I think I let life get in the way, any upset or even a happy event will cause me to quit the plan. This time however my mind seem's to be more focused and due to health problems I really need to succeed. Am off shopping tonight to get all the stuff I need, have decided to keep this food diary as I think it will help me stay on track. I am doing this alone so would really appreciate some feedback and support as it can be quite difficult on your lonesome. I love this site everyone is so friendly...anyway have babbaled on long enough...thank you for reading this, hope to see you again sometime. Good luck all in your weight loss journey. :)
Wendy x

Good luck hun, you can do it!

Welcome :)

Good luck with SW. I agree, this site is amazing for motivation and support :) so if you ever need any help, just ask, and I'm sure lots of people will pop into your food diary for a nosy! x

Thanks both :)
Breakfast
Strawberries, banana and ff yoghurt. Slice (4oog) wholemeal toast, 1 laughing cow e/l
Lunch
I slice of whole meal bread with tsp clover 1 sin 2 boiled eggs, green salad, beetroot, tomatoes,red onion and 3 laughing cow e/l 1 tbl spoonn e/l salad cream. 1.5 sins
Dinner
Quorn chilli with rice and raw pepper. Banana
Snacks
2 175ml glasses of dry wine, 2 weetabix with sweetner and milk from allowance.
Healthy extra's A semi skimmed milk & laughing coe e/l
Healthy B 2 slices wholemeal bread, 2 weetabix

Total Sins 14.5 Thanks Eternalflame :)

Last edited:
Hello WEndy

Just to say really, that you don't need to eat your pepper raw with your chilli, it can be cooked.. unless you just prefer it that way. Are you following green plan, or EE this week, or a mix? x

Good luck. You'll find bucket loads of support on the boards.

Hi EternalFlame, I like pepper's raw so that's why i'm having them with the chilli...thanks for letting me know though. I thought I would do a mix of red and green as I am not too sure about the EE plan as I have read on here that for some it slows weight loss. I am having trouble with my posting, wonder if you could help...just filled in my food diary (took me ages) and posted it then realise I hadn't put my sin total, so pressed edit, put sins in but it is only showing [colour][colour] do you know what I have done wrong? Sorry to bother you, thanks

Hi EternalFlame, I like pepper's raw so that's why i'm having them with the chilli...thanks for letting me know though. I thought I would do a mix of red and green as I am not too sure about the EE plan as I have read on here that for some it slows weight loss. I am having trouble with my posting, wonder if you could help...just filled in my food diary (took me ages) and posted it then realise I hadn't put my sin total, so pressed edit, put sins in but it is only showing [colour][colour] do you know what I have done wrong? Sorry to bother you, thanks

It might be you had your number lock on, go back to edit it again and delete the total, then add it again, then if you want to colour it, highlight it and change the colour of the font above.

I know what you mean with EE, my loses have slowed down too, so I'm mixing Green and Red days too. I like pepper raw too :) Hope that helps. x

Thanks Queenie & Kasiapelasia :) Good luck on all our journeys, I have at least 5stone to lose, can feel a bit daunting sometimes, but I know it can be done. Going to brush the dust of my WII fit board now and get moving x

Back