Went away for the weekend....

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
.......to my mother-in-law with my hubby. My OH family were certainly in for a shock as none of them had seen me since i began a VLCD, the last time they saw me was nearly a year ago when i weighed 16st 10lbs & was a size 22/24. It was lovely to see the shock on their face......:D

The nicest thing was that my mum-in-law didn't try ramming food down my throat like she usually does. In the past she would ask me if i would like a cake/biscuit etc, i'd always say no at first but she would go on & on until i said yes. Later on during the day she would offer me something else & once again i'd say no, with that she used to reply 'it's not like you to say no to food!' :eek: forgetting that she usually would ask me 5 or 6 times before i'd say yes :sigh: :confused: It used to drive me mad, so glad that i'm slim now because this weekend she'd ask me if i would like something, i'd say no & that would be the end of it!....:)

Had a lovely weekend drove but late last night now back at work tonight, hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend.....xxx

You sound like you had a great weekend Mandi.

Nice that the family made such a fuss about your loss - it's always lovely to see someone's reaction to you after you've lost the weight. You must have felt great.

Well done and I hope you enjoyed basking in your success.

H xx

Must of felt fabulous for you, well done!

Gx

Wow how wonderful, so pleased you had a great time :)

Back