Went dizzy whilst training.... switching to WW

Thanks ladies.......... today is day 2 and feeling strong again! Have licked my wounds and am now ok... Have had lots of cuddles from Alfie and have explained that mummy has to work and there will be times when i can't get something... but he has a nice holiday away to look forward too... He made me a lovely card and they chose a beutiful bunch of flowers for me for mothers day...

I did put 7lb on over the weekend but 5lb dropped off on day 1 plus TOTM is nearly over and water retention has eased off......

I tried a few sizes 18's on today and recon another 7lb and they will fit so that was a real boost!!

keep going girls!!

Well done rache,
your'e in great company ;)

Race 4 life 5k - Sunday July 15th Blackheath

Hi all

I'm still here...............................

WI on Tuesday TOTM has disappeared finally and feeling back to normal! Have had a couple of days off work for some retail therapy! Off monday too so will have had a nice 5 day weekend!!!

Have just registered for the 5k Race For Life on Sunday 15th Juky.... This will be my third time, i didn't manage last year as i tore a ligament in my knee 2 weeks before!

Also hoping to do a couple more this year and possibly a 10k! :eek: to get the old fitness levels up and to tone my bum/legs etc

Would be grateful for any sponsors on this site.... details are in my signature below

Will keep you updated with my training

Enjoy the rest of the weekend !

Hi all

Still here , back at work today 177 emails i'm, ploughing through after 3 days off! I dresd to think what will happen when i'm off for 2 weeks!!

WI today no change, which is good as water retention and TOTM last week!

Keep gluggling all!

Hi all

:eek: not been on nat all, loads going on at work, then my delivery didn't arrive so had no packs!! :eek: ended up waiting an extra 3 days!!!!

so tomorrow i regret to say is day 1

good new is my sponsors are rolling in for my 5k :)

Morning all and happy easter

Just finishing off packing today before me and the children headoff to Haven Seashore tomorrow morning! They are so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't been SS'ing but haven't gained! Will be back on SS and the serious training for the 5k starts!

have a good week all!

Well here we are at day 2..... Going well.... TOTM has arrived and feeling bloated! But know it will correct itself!

Have started the fitness programme i am now walking to the station and home every day (which in total is about 3 miles!) have my new running shoes fitted on Monday so will be commencing my running!

Well done on getting to day 2 it's a hard slog but well worth it.

time to do WW

evening all (bending knees....lol)

well came over all dizzy whilst out training for the 5 & 10 k's in July and august and have decided to do WW. I had the same problems before when training so i know my body can't cope with SS'ing and WW........

Gonna join tomorrow evening and will still post on here.........but will go on WW thread.........

Back