Went for a pop in today...

MrsBurgundy

Silver Member
...to change some of my foodpacks, and my LLC thought it would be a good idea to weigh me....

In 4 days i have already lost 7 and 3/4 lbs!!!! :eek::eek::D:wee::wee:

I know that it's always a big loss the first week, but didn't think it would be so much in 4 days!!! No doubt that'll be it for the week!!! hahaha!! :8855:

Too right ulysses!! Tia, it's not so bad but I'm completely off the soups at the moment, but enjoying the simplicity and the shakes!! All about being in the right frame of mind!!! How are you getting on?! Xxx

wooo! I dont really like soup much so I think ill be a shake fan!
Were you allowed bars this week??!
I go to my first meeting tomorrow night so will be starting wed morning...so a week behind you!
How did you find the group? im really nevous about goign tomorrow i guess coz back in 2009 everyone started at the same time so we were all in same boat, im just worried everyone will be skinny,or mean or i just dunno.....ahhhhhhhhhhh i dunno what im thinking just scared!

Thanks Jemima!!!

Tia - don't worry about it hon - i was in the *Exact* same place as you last week, and it was fine! We just had a chat and did introductions so i could meet everyone!!

I, like you, did it in 2009 and it was a lot more structured, and we all started on the same day, all nervous and worried, but i really like the ladies in my new group, and all of them were super!! Some were mere lbs from goal, others still had a long journey, but we're all in the same boat - you certainly aren't going to be judged at a LL meeting!!

I think you can get bars from your 4th day onwards, but when i did it last time, it was recommended to wait until week 2 so that you're properly in ketosis, so i'm sticking to that!!!

The soups aren't *that* bad i guess, i just went off them big time!! I don't think it helps that i can remember the flavour (still!) from 2009, so avoiding! Although just been on the "recipes" thread, and tempted by a veggie "burger". I tried the curry soup tonight, and REALLY (surprisingly!) liked it - though it was SUPER hot (for me anyway!!)

I do miss Thai Chilli, and Tomato .... used to make lovely "crisps"!!! Hahaha!!

Good luck, and keep me updated for sure!! xxxx

PS Whereabouts in Norfolk are you? My OH has a place in Trunch/Mundesley, so there quite often!!! xxxxxx

Well done Mrs B that is amazing x

Thanks Pymster!! xxx

Back