Went for my first meeting on thurs!

Core is the second plan that WW offer (although they're introducing a third in jan apparently..) and its based primarily around eating non-processed foods, wholewheat pasta and brown rice. Unlike points where you can eat whenever you feel you need to, on Core you have your 3 meals a day where you can eat anything from the Core Food list (so fruit, vegetables, pasta, rice, potatoes, low fat yoghurt / soft cheese) and you also have 21points per week to spend on things that arent included, so things like bread etc (but these again have to be at mealtimes) outside of meal times you can snack on fruit and vegetables :)

great thing about Core is that you dont have to weigh anything! (unless you're taking it from your points allowance) I really enjoy it, and regularly swap between the two plans because I'm not a great cook and so every so often i fancy a change from jacket potato and beans or spaghetti bolognese (which are my staple foods while on Core :p)

i hope that made sense :)

oh and welcome to the WW boards btw :D jeez, where are my manners today??

well i went to my first meeting on thursday. weighed in at a whopping 15stone 6lbs :eek: couldnt believe it!

Had a good day yesterday and today so far so good! Got a bit of a cold so not actually in the mood for food too much.

Welcome! Don't worry about what you weigh now, because its the last time you will see that weight on the scales! Good luck.

Core is exactly as described above, however, it looks like from 1 Dec there will be just one plan - Discover Plan where Core and Points are combined to make one Plan, but you don't have to follow the new plan if you find you are happy with what you are following now.

hello and welldone for joining WW - goodluck for your wi next thursday!

hello!! welcome to ww!! Thats good that first meeting is out the way! Those scales will be flying down in no time:)

Back