Went shopping and NOTHING FITTED!

wecandothis

Hi fellow WEMITS,

Well, as the title says, I went clothes shopping and NOTHING FITTED...............

And the name of the shop....Evans!!!

I used to be such a regular in that shop that I was on first name terms with the staff. The manager today said that she didn't recognise me. She congratualated me on my 8 stone loss, but said that she was a bit gutted as I had been her best customer!

Also, last night I went shopping in ASDA and bought a size 12 skirt (ok, so its got a bit of stretch to it, but I DONT CARE, I AM IN A SIZE 12!)

As you might be able to tell, I felt like getting hold of the tannoy and announcing to the whole of ASDA that I no longer needed a size 26!

Just wanted to share that with you all!

Polly xxx

Well done Polly u must be soooo proud, shout it from the rooftops girl because u have worked so hard to get 2 goal and u derserve to let every one know !!!

Hi Roch, i'n not at goal yet! I still need to lose another 12 lb to just get into the 'normal category' and then I will reassess to see how much more I want to lose, but thankyou for your lovely comment x

Hi Polly,
How fantastic ! I live in Evans and can't wait for the day when I don't need to. Can you bottle that feeling and send it to me please ?:D

Polly,

You keep shouting it from the rooftops girl....:D

AMAZING AND INSPIRING ACHIEVEMENT....XXX

Oh Polly that's fantastic news.

What a fabulous feeling well done

Back